Little Hitlers on parade in Ohio

AMonger

Veteran Expediter
http://www.theblaze.com/stories/you...oncealed-carry-gun-owner-during-traffic-stop/

Driver attempted to tell the cop he had a concealed firearm, cop tells him to shut up. Later, when the gun is found, the cop doesn't want to hear anything about the driver having tried to alert him. He's arrested. In the car, the cop verbally abuses him at length, tells him, "I should have taken two steps back, pulled my Glock 40 and put ten round into you." Later, he uses the term "executed."

The rogue cop also tells another party involved that if he sees her again that night, he's going to "put lumps" on her.

So what should happen to this uniformed thug? Will the D12 defend him, too?

EnglishLady

Veteran Expediter
Wow - what has happened to "a policeman is your friend" :eek:

He should have the book thrown at him, and the key thrown away !!

greg334

Veteran Expediter
Sorry dude but I am going to disappoint you.

No defense if it is on tape, I say fire the cop and strip him of his pension.

bobwg

Expert Expediter
This time you are correct the officer should be punished funny how you only point out the bad cops never seem to have anything positive to say have a nice day outta here expo here i come

AMonger

Veteran Expediter
This time you are correct the officer should be punished funny how you only point out the bad cops never seem to have anything positive to say have a nice day outta here expo here i come

Ok, here's something good about cops: saw one the other day, and I didn't see him tase anyone unjustifiably, he didn't scream at anyone or otherwise abuse anyone. What should I do, give him a cookie?

It's like that Chris Rock routine in which he mocks individuals from certain segments of society for bragging, "I take care of my kids!" or "I ain't never been to jail" or "I work every day." What do you want, a cookie? That's what you're SUPPOSED to do!

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
I have seen cops change tires for people who needed help. I knew cops who were volunteer firefighters and volunteer EMT's and other types of public service that was NOT their jobs.

As said before, cops are individuals, there are good ones and bad ones.

Besides you ain't seen "Little Hitlers" until you see the ARMED IRS "enforcing" health care at GUN POINT!

bobwg

Expert Expediter
Ok, here's something good about cops: saw one the other day, and I didn't see him tase anyone unjustifiably, he didn't scream at anyone or otherwise abuse anyone. What should I do, give him a cookie?

It's like that Chris Rock routine in which he mocks individuals from certain segments of society for bragging, "I take care of my kids!" or "I ain't never been to jail" or "I work every day." What do you want, a cookie? That's what you're SUPPOSED to do!
Good and bad in every profession I assume your one of the good in expediting/trucking

pelicn

Veteran Expediter
I have a concealed carry permit....Hand concealed carry permit to officer along with drivers license...problem solved. This officer should be fired!

Tennesseahawk

Veteran Expediter
Good and bad in every profession I assume your one of the good in expediting/trucking

Just a small problem with your logic... With a bad butcher, you get extra fat on your steak; or maybe some bone in your hamburger. A bad plumber might neglect a leak. A bad cop can screw your world up!

It's not just another bad person! A BAD COP CAN MESS UP YOUR LIFE!!!

A BAD COP CAN RUIN YOUR LIFE!!!

xiggi

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Just a small problem with your logic... With a bad butcher, you get extra fat on your steak; or maybe some bone in your hamburger. A bad cop can screw your world up!

Food poisoning can ruin your day. lol

Tennesseahawk

Veteran Expediter
Food poisoning can ruin your day. lol

Yep, sure can. Some people just don't understand degrees.

Layout: "As said before, cops are individuals, there are good ones and bad ones."
But if one is on a power trip, and sticks you in jail for resisting arrest, just be ready for them to tell you his squad car's camera was turned off at the time.

Bobwg: "Good and bad in every profession..."
Yep... and a crooked cop's bullet in the brain can make for a very bad day. I'd say that's worse than a bad gardener screwing up your petunias. Wouldn't you?

bobwg

Expert Expediter
Just a small problem with your logic... With a bad butcher, you get extra fat on your steak; or maybe some bone in your hamburger. A bad plumber might neglect a leak. A bad cop can screw your world up!

A Bad driver can ruin or end your life too can you say road rage,reckless driving, driver doped up, need i say more

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
A bad president and congress can do more damage than the bad cops, just look at what we have now. They will soon control the bad cops and use them for their needs.

Tennesseahawk

Veteran Expediter
A Bad driver can ruin or end your life too can you say road rage,reckless driving, driver doped up, need i say more

Yes, and a bad prostitute can end your life as well.

I'm talking about someone who is supposed to be a public servant, trusted enough to carry a gun to protect and serve the public. I'm not talking about someone high on smack getting behind the wheel of their Porsche, and running you off a bridge. We have no control over that turd.

Police are supposed to have restraint. They are trained to be calm, cool, and collected, no matter what. Yet more and more, we see them making bad decisions, or having "bad days", and it's costing good people their lives.

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter

I'm talking about someone who is supposed to be a public servant, trusted enough to carry a gun to protect and serve the public. I'm not talking about someone high on smack getting behind the wheel of their Porsche, and running you off a bridge. We have no control over that turd.

Police are supposed to have restraint. They are trained to be calm, cool, and collected, no matter what. Yet more and more, we see them making bad decisions, or having "bad days", and it's costing good people their lives.

And many are now paid by the Federal government, making the feds their boss. The Feds, under our Constitution, have no legal law enforcement authority in the States. They are starting to take that over. When they control the purse strings they can control the police department.

bobwg

Expert Expediter

I am not talking about porche drivers I am talking about the so called professional drivers out there that supposedly we can trust to drive 80.000 lbs or more of truck down the highway with out road rage,being doped up, having a bad day, etc and professional cargo van drivers too yes rotten apples get through the screening process for cops just like rotten apples get into trucking, and Congress and the White House

Tennesseahawk

Veteran Expediter
I am not talking about porche drivers I am talking about the so called professional drivers out there that supposedly we can trust to drive 80.000 lbs or more of truck down the highway with out road rage,being doped up, having a bad day, etc and professional cargo van drivers too yes rotten apples get through the screening process for cops just like rotten apples get into trucking, and Congress and the White House

If you and a crooked cop go to court, who are they going to believe? What if that cop has 5 of his buddies to back his story? What if the chief of police backs his story? Mayor? Judges? Juries? I've heard of the way the crooked cops tear up an innocent person be described as rape! I can understand that too... you believe in justice, and this bad-to-the-bones renegade can turn justice against you for his pleasure or self-preservation. The system targeting you on the say-so of this supposed public citizen. You feel as tho the nightstick of justice was just shoved up your alimentary canal.

Thanx, but I'll take on the bad trucker.

scottm4211

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
I don't get all the "but what about xxxxxx " that goes on in these forums rather than judging dirtbags and miscreants on their own merits. :eek:

skyraider

Veteran Expediter
US Navy
Wow, but someone must have had to much coffee today, waaaaaaaaaaaaaay out there boys and girls. wayyyy to much coffee, IMHO:eek: