Repair Shops in Seville/Lodi

RoadDawgg

Expert Expediter
Who's got the best combination of speed, quality and price? The TA can't handle what's need doing. They lacks the parts.

It's a Freightliner Century stretched for a box.

Please no snarky replies about you can have two of the three. I'm asking for the best combination of the three.

Thanks!
Christopher

Dreamer

Administrator Emeritus
Charter Member
What needs done? That would help narrow it down.

Dale

Posted with my Droid EO Forum App

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
If it is engine/transmission related check out Western Branch Diesel in Canton. I have been there a couple of times. They are HONEST!!
They do good work. Posting the problem you are having helps with answers.

Bruno

Veteran Expediter
Fleet Owner
US Marines
What needs done. We have a shop that we lease out part of it to Regal Truck Repair. He is fast and the price is cheaper than the TA.

cheri1122

Veteran Expediter
Driver
Akron Truck & Trailer, recommended by Gottago/Jeanie, did a great job for me [electrical problem.]

cheri1122

Veteran Expediter
Driver
They are called Armstrong Truck and Trailer Repair.

If you say so - I'm just going on memory, and it's been a couple years. I would certainly use them again, if I were in the area, their rates are much less than others, and they take pride in finding creative solutions [that means cheaper, lol] to problems.

Bruno

Veteran Expediter
Fleet Owner
US Marines
Cheri was referring to Akron Truck and Trailer, on Spicer St. I've been going there for over 6 years. :)
Road Dawg pm me if you still need a number.

Oh okay, I'm from Akron and never even heard of this shop. That is where I grew up off of Spicer. It's also know as Spicer town in that part of Akron.

gotta go

Veteran Expediter
Oh okay, I'm from Akron and never even heard of this shop. That is where I grew up off of Spicer. It's also know as Spicer town in that part of Akron.
If you've ever seen JMJ trucks in the area, they are from the same place. They started as a trucking company and just doing their own maintenance and then branched out.
I like them because they don't find all their answers in "the book". They think around corners and find workable solutions. I have a grease zerk on the side of my step that is for my throw-out bearing. So much easier than going under the truck. :D

RoadDawgg

Expert Expediter
Yeah, I suppose that would have helped.

I'm not sure my owner wants me to post the specific issues. But I need some wiper work (not blades), the cigarette lighter outlet re-attached to the dash, some work on the door innards, and the power steering looked at.

Also, is that alignment place on the same street as TA still open?

Thanks!
Christopher

nightcreacher

Veteran Expediter
Armstrong Truck and Trailer 330 798 1250
they do work for Panther and Tri State,very reasonable in price,and very good with their work.Exit 27 (Gilchrist Rd) on I 76,off ramp and go south 1/4 mile on right.Across the street from Hardies,And International dealer