Truck crapped the bed yesterday

Tennesseahawk

Veteran Expediter
Looks like it blew a head gasket. Until I can finance another truck, I'll be driving for someone. Still have to find someone to salvage it. Not to mention I have one more payment to go.

I dare not say, "What else can go wrong?" :eek: But it seems like I've seen it all.

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Looks like it blew a head gasket. Until I can finance another truck, I'll be driving for someone. Still have to find someone to salvage it. Not to mention I have one more payment to go.

I dare not say, "What else can go wrong?" :eek: But it seems like I've seen it all.

That REALLY sucks!! Sure wish I had a way to help you out. I do know the feeling. :(

guido4475

Not a Member

You know, I dont know who you have it financed through, but when I had my truck financed through Pacaar financial,They offered to finance major repairs,including rebuilds, as long as a balance was owed on the truck.Might be worth a shot.Then there may be shops who finace the work as well.I cant remember the actual name, but there was a place outside of Dayton,Oh, who financed the work a s well.

Bruno

Veteran Expediter
Fleet Owner
US Marines
Hawk where is the truck at? What kind of truck is it? What kind of motor does it have?

Tennesseahawk

Veteran Expediter
The truck is in Superior, WI. It's a Freightliner Centurty with a C-12 in it.

Guido... the engine has 800k on it, and the truck itself is not worth replacing or repairing the engine.

jelliott

Veteran Expediter
Motor Carrier Executive
US Army
Hawk,

Is it your truck that is on with us? If so I can have the shop take a look and see what can possibly be done. We also have dealt with Michigan Truck Parts up in Westland. They buy salvage units.

John

Tennesseahawk

Veteran Expediter
Hawk,

Is it your truck that is on with us? If so I can have the shop take a look and see what can possibly be done. We also have dealt with Michigan Truck Parts up in Westland. They buy salvage units.

John

Thanks, John. Yes... the truck is on with you. Unfortunately, it's in Superior, WI. I wish I could bring it in. :D