why have threads

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
ovm, i honestly have seen you controling your banter. ie not not hijacking the serious threads. you have been in the bantering threads (load1, and location threads). but there are others.

Thank you....and all because Jim has been whipping on me..*LOL*

Oh BTW..there IS a Location thread that was started WITHOUT banter....why not see there....NO OVM in that thread..*LOL*

jujubeans

OVM Project Manager
Thank you....and all because Jim has been whipping on me..*LOL*

Oh BTW..there IS a Location thread that was started WITHOUT banter....why not see there....NO OVM in that thread..*LOL*

and THAT thread died..you still don't see a December without banter thread!

as did Jaminjim's attempt to keep the banter contained. How many ways can I say "Sig Heil!"

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator

as did Jaminjim's attempt to keep the banter contained. How many ways can I say "Sig Heil!"

Oh really? I hadn't noticed...:rolleyes: and there was soooo much interest in it too....

jaminjim

Veteran Expediter

You have me on the ignore list but I'm trying to get respect back in the forum. Something else that seems to be foreign to you.
How many ways can I say "Sig Heil!"
Based on your past chattiness, a bunch more.

EnglishLady

Veteran Expediter

That was uncalled for IMO - not nice at all

Everyone is meant to be giving their opinion as adults.

Last edited:

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
Think I'll make one of those up myself...so jammyjim and cherri and transponder can go there to chat...:rolleyes:

Easy dear...

Jim and I are discussing the direction of the forum for everyones concerns...it is a healthy discussion and needed at times to self regulate the site...

jujubeans

OVM Project Manager
You have me on the ignore list but I'm trying to get respect back in the forum. Something else that seems to be foreign to you.
Based on your past chattiness, a bunch more.

Oh it's not foreign to me at all....but then you've shown not only myself, but several others absolutely no respect. So be it...we won't see eye to eye on this subject.

transporter

Expert Expediter
juju, because some members dont care for animal house doesnt mean they goose step. there is no reason why EO cant be both.
instead of everything running together.
juju i ask you this, following your line of thought why have threads. oh and its transporter not transponder. i forgive you

jaminjim

Veteran Expediter
Oh it's not foreign to me at all....but then you've shown not only myself, but several others absolutely no respect. So be it...we won't see eye to eye on this subject.

Hmmmm either put be on ignore, or take me off.

I may not have shown respect (goes two ways) but I have never shown you disrespect.

transporter

Expert Expediter
as far as the december banter post dieing away. may i remind everybody that several banter post were added during that time
in a petty attempt to make fun of a attempt to solve this issue.
If the animal housers would had of shown some self control and not post after post of sarcastic remarks it might have had a chance

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
as far as the december banter post dieing away. may i remind everybody that several banter post were added during that time
in a petty attempt to make fun of a attempt to solve this issue.
If the animal housers would had of shown some self control and not post after post of sarcastic remarks it might have had a chance

what December banter posts? I never seen them...as far as the NON Banter..I've never made a post in there..well since Leo slapped me anyways....*lol* and that was back in September..

greg334

Veteran Expediter
Wow is this a can of dead frogs.

Look at people try to figure out what is right and wrong ... again ...

didn't we have this very deep, intellectual conversation a while ago with the "Month location non-banter" thread where they were flogging people?

Personally the ignore list is something I can do without. Maybe those who think it is a good thing, I think it is just too much control in the hands of those who are not moderators! :rolleyes:

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
everything that can be said is said...no use flogging the dog over and over again...I am out of this one....:D