October 2010 Locations

bobwg

Expert Expediter
f u ...u carry yourself on here like your better than everbody else...u think ur mister buisness guy ...guess what u live in a van just like the rest of us....many,many people i talk to feel the same way i am the only one to say it.... and YES U BRAG ALL THE TIME...guess i have a life outside of my van !!!!! thought u were mr churchy guy ....not acting like it!!! azzhole!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

UH oh sounds like a fight brewing I l bring the popcorn

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
QUOTE REMOVED FOR LANGUAGE

Take a chill pill pal.....ever hear of a joke? you should learn to read....cuz you sure missed the punchline....

Bob..hope thats Orvilles ya got....;)

Last edited by a moderator:

skyraider

Veteran Expediter
US Navy
Wait,,,i like a coke with popcorn,,,can I come to??? Now those egos must get undercontrol, but wait till I get my popcorn:D

cheri1122

Veteran Expediter
Driver
Bob..hope thats Orvilles ya got....;)

If Orville's was all I had, I'd lose weight too - blechhh!
Speaking as a lifelong popcorn snob, Pop Secret [homestyle] rules, Orville's drools. :p

PS I reported the Asinine one's post, maybe the Mods will take the trash out....props to TJ for refusing to engage.

cheri1122

Veteran Expediter
Driver
I thought it was directed towards Chef??
You may be right - but either way, it was absolutely uncalled for, inappropriate, and a good example of why moderators are needed.
Course, they need to be paying attention .......

blizzard2014

Veteran Expediter
Driver
Chef is too busy making cheese cakes to respond to this thread. I'm gonna have to head on down to the Load 1 office so I can hijack one of them cakes on Monday!

tbcabs

Seasoned Expediter
Sitting here in Buchanan at the office took a load from Jackson Tn to Tulsa then dh to Joplin to pick up one to ohio then dh to Cinci to chicago dropped of today. Not a bad week after a really bad start

Falligator

Expert Expediter
Sittin at home....*yawning as I type*. Had a great week last week, but gonna get back out there on Monday and make some $. I have my nieces and nephew's first communion to go to in the morning so I bid ya'll Adieux!;)

bobwg

Expert Expediter
Good Sunday morning everyone I am around Indianapolis on my way up to Mich time to get the Sprinter inspected again. Sunny and cool crisp morning in Indiana

underdog777

Seasoned Expediter
dropped yesterday 100 miles from home.so i came to the house good move they called me woke me up this morning pick up in athens al headed to the great state of michigan.this company wont let me rest!!:D

chefdennis

Veteran Expediter
Ok 1st...home, just got back from the store and GFS and gettin ready to make those cheese cakes for the ladies and JOHN E. at Load 1 for Monday.....NOW.....As Cheri mentioned when she thought this was directed at TJP, i should just ignore it, but its not in my makeup....so...

:rolleyes:

You know what, i had a long drawn out statement typed up, but i'll let it go as Cheri mentioned....

And Yea Blizzard, if you are in the area, stop into Load 1 monday mornong, but do it EARLY, i am pretty sure the ladies and John will have those cheesecakes gone by lunch time....:D