What do we look like?

Dynamite 1

Staff member
Fleet Owner
moose as a pipe smoker, thats funny. ovm as the skipper .. wingnut as a smurf. greg as the professor. piper as stan and transporter as cartman. jack as groundskeeper {bill murray} cheri, cant quite figure out yet. will have to post a few more after i have had time to ponder. so ok, im a glutten to. anyone, what do i look like????????????

cheri1122

Veteran Expediter
Driver
cheri, cant quite figure out yet. [/QUOTE]

Some days I resemble the windshield:
Clear & bright & good. :)
Others: I look like the bug
You hurry to scrape off the hood! :eek:

In other words - just average.
Sorry, Dynamite, I can't draw a bead on you just yet, either....:confused:

TJ959

Veteran Expediter
I see Highwaystar as Santa, but that's not fair because I have seen him in person. I see Turtle as being short and green with an easy disposition. I see OVM as a dapper dresser. I see Jack Berry as being round and blue. I could go on but it takes a long time typing with two fingers.

TJ959

Veteran Expediter
Soreee .... Looks like I killed the thread. Anyway, Highwaystar doesn't really look like santa. He looks like a cross between Kenny Rogers and Santa. I look like Walter Brennan.

Dakota

Veteran Expediter
I see Highwaystar as Santa, but that's not fair because I have seen him in person. I see Turtle as being short and green with an easy disposition. I see OVM as a dapper dresser. I see Jack Berry as being round and blue. I could go on but it takes a long time typing with two fingers.

Pictures OVM in a purple leisure suit or flowered shorts :D;)

TJ959

Veteran Expediter
I'm afraid I wasn't very highly regarded by my high school teachers so they may take umbrage with your opinion. Actually, I guess they wouldn't because that was so long ago that they all must be dead by now.
I always saw Dakota as a small Dodge truck, Cheri just like she is but purple, and Moot as a real smart little dog.

fastman_1

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
I'm afraid I wasn't very highly regarded by my high school teachers so they may take umbrage with your opinion. Actually, I guess they wouldn't because that was so long ago that they all must be dead by now.
I always saw Dakota as a small Dodge truck, Cheri just like she is but purple, and Moot as a real smart little dog.

my teachers just passed me to get me out if school