Your cash is no good -- on the roads, that is.

nightcreacher

Veteran Expediter
I have paid the toll in FL with 100 dollar bill before.THey take your license number down,just incase its counterfeit.Ive not found any exits I have to pay exact change in Indian,and i don't like getting the coins back for my change,but oh well
In Texas,there is a toll road that says it doesnt accept cash,believe its fo non comercial vehicles too

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
IF they do NOT accept LEGAL U.S. tender for a debt then the debt is NOT legal. IF the toll taker does NOT speak the language then they can stuff it. If our money is NOT legal for ALL debts, public or private, then there is NO use for it and it no longer has value for ANY purpose.

bobwg

Expert Expediter
I should have figured that would be your position: if someone in pseudo-authority is acting unreasonably or illegally, bow to their pseudo-authority anyway. Just gotta lick those boots, don't you?

You remind me of a guy on an email list I'm on. He can't admit he's wrong no matter how many times or ways you demonstrate it, and in the end he lashes out.

Seen the bumpersticker that says "QUESTION AUTHORITY?" Do you have one that says, "DON'T QUESTION AUTHORITY" or "RESPECT MY AUTHORITAH?"

ALLRIGHT EVERYBODY, INTO THE BOXCARS, NO TALKING!

I was pointing out you have a choice to be on the toll road or not to be on the toll road, if you think they are being unreasonable or doing something illegal why dont you take legal action ???? As for lashing out you seem to be the one lashing out Hope you have a nice life I am done talking to you

AMonger

Veteran Expediter
I was pointing out you have a choice to be on the toll road or not to be on the toll road, if you think they are being unreasonable or doing something illegal why dont you take legal action ????

If you read the article, you'd notice that some victims are. Unfortunately, it's only in civil court, not criminal court where it belongs. But as an alternative to being unreasonable or doing something illegal, the toll road authority has numerous options. There are the bill markers, there are the other bill validation technologies, and then they could post the signs that I mentioned before the entrance to the toll road. That would let everybody know they need to get change before proceeding. All those things can be done as alternatives to unlawfully and unreasonably detaining people.

As for lashing out you seem to be the one lashing out Hope you have a nice life I am done talking to you

Well, that's a little less statist, boot-licking drivel I'll have to read.