You think it is hot where you are?

nightcreacher

Veteran Expediter
shoot,after getting to houston,1st on board,air conditioning just blew up.its hot out but not as hot as I am,warranty ended 3 months ago,going cost 1200 bucks to fix

Tennesseahawk

Veteran Expediter
When in Bahrain during Sandbox Part I, temp was easily 120 in the summer. On the flight line, it reached 140!

-Vampire Super Slooth Trucker!!!

FIS53

Veteran Expediter
Many years ago working with a cousin in airconditioning, he got this job at a brewery to clean the return air ducts over the sterilizer. Ok the air system was turned off and we had to duct crawl and hand chip the stuff off the duct walls. The ducts were 18" above the sterilizer and it wasn't turned off as it took too long to get it up to temp again. Temp in the ducts was 130-145 depending where over the sterilizer you were.

Needless to say we drank a lot of beer for the two days.

Rob Fis

nightcreacher

Veteran Expediter
when i lived in scottsdale,it would be 120 degrees,you would get out of pool and have to put a jacket on,thats a dry heat

LDB

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Getting back to the original and laudable point, I have done my part to get some relief to the troops. Let's see if we can keep this pointed in that direction and do some good for our deployed heroes.

Leo Bricker, 73's K5LDB, OOIDA Life Member 677319
Owner, Panther trucks 5508, 5509, 5641
Highway Watch Participant, Truckerbuddy
EO Forum Moderator
----------
Support the entire Constitution, not just the parts you like.

kangar0085

Seasoned Expediter
There is no worse dry heat then getting into a covered wagon to check chains....ahhh when that heat starts to burn your face I could almost orgasm :)