You Can't Makes This Stuff Up..It Is BUSH'S FAULT

chefdennis

Veteran Expediter
Waters Blames Bush For Her Ethics Violations

Facing Ethics Charges, Rep. Waters Points Finger at Bush Administration

Published August 13, 2010
FOXNews.com - Facing Ethics Charges, Rep. Waters Points Finger at Bush Administration

Embattled Rep. Maxine Waters on Friday blamed the Bush administration for her ethics problems -- saying she had to intervene with the Treasury Department on behalf of minority-owned banks seeking federal bailout funds -- including one tied to her husband -- because the Treasury Department wouldn't schedule its own appointments.
The California Democrat said in a Capitol Hill news conference -- an event rarely held during a congressional recess -- that she reached out to then-Treasury Secretary Hank Paulson in late 2008 when his department failed to respond to the National Bank Association's request for a meeting.
"The question at this point should not be why I called Secretary Paulson, but why I had to," she said. "The question at this point should be why a trade association representing over 100 minority banks could not get a meeting at the height of the crisis."

finish the article at the link above...

muttly

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
She'll blame Bush and play the race card so she can divert what she did. Pelosi said she wanted to drain the swamp of corruption in congress. In order to drain the swamp you have to drain the Waters.:D

Turtle

Administrator
Staff member
Retired Expediter
What do you mean you can't make this stuff up? Of course you can. Read the article and count how many times "Bush" gets mentioned.

LDB

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
She's as racist as they come and of course she's playing the race card and the blame Bush card. It's all her kind (as in liberal fools) are capable of since they're obviously mentally inferior.

greg334

Veteran Expediter
I don't know if it is in the news or ignored, maybe people who are in the civil rights movement will bring it up but a lot of these investigations that don't get reported like this one and rangel seem to be directed to black congress members more than any other group.

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
I don't know if it is in the news or ignored, maybe people who are in the civil rights movement will bring it up but a lot of these investigations that don't get reported like this one and rangel seem to be directed to black congress members more than any other group.

Don't worry, the closer it gets to November the more the "race baiting" will show up. They will whine and cry how they are being singled out. Could it just be that they are guilty and got caught?

It gonna get ugly!! Gonna make the last election look tame.

chefdennis

Veteran Expediter
Hey barry told the country he was the "post racial" president....I guess he forgot to tell the libs and democrats, they are the ones calling the conservatives racists....

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Hey barry told the country he was the "post racial" president....I guess he forgot to tell the libs and democrats, they are the ones calling the conservatives racists....

"Post racial" my hind leg!! Post normal may be more like it! :eek:

Last edited: