You Can KEEP your Insurance......rightttt....

greg334

Veteran Expediter
I think that there may be a case where the Czars actually fall under the Civil Service Act and if they receive compensation, they may have to go through the legal hiring process. The act was to eliminate the 'appointed' federal employee and the culture of corrupt politicians by putting a system of hiring and firing to prevent the very thing we have today, cronyism.

letzrockexpress

Veteran Expediter
SO, do you think that the Executive Branch "CZARS" are a good idea? Should they have ANY control over OUR MONEY? What about their control over private industry wages? Good idea? OK for high end only? OK for low end ONLY? OK for ALL wages, INCLUDING YOURS? Is the Executive Branchs, or any branch of the Federal Government, control of private industry wages LEGAL under our Constitution? Is that in the "Spirit" of freedom? Does that further or diminish the PEOPLE's rightful control OVER the Federal Government?

You see, I just do not BLINDLY accept what I am told by Government. The history of governments world wide is to go from small to large, from at best benign to obtrusive and tyrannical. Ours is and will be no different.

I look forword to YOUR answers to the above questions. NOT Dumb-O-Cratic party, OR, ReBumLiCan party rethoric.

I just want to understand. I for one don't understand how anyone would willingly ceed their control and power to another.

Heck no I don't think Czars are a good thing, nor should they have any control over our money. Where do you get the idea I "blindly" take what the Govt. gives me? I am in no way a proponent of Reps or Dems. If you ever bothered to pay attention to what I say instead of constantly ranting you would know that. I haven't ceded anything to anyone. I subscribe to the believes and policies of the Libertarians. You can find what I stand for at cato.org, a link to which is in my sig line. What the heck are you talking about?

Poorboy

Expert Expediter
Obama was a constitutional law professor at the University of Chicago. I supose Layout believes he studied the constitution so as to figure out how to destroy it. How close am I?

I Believe that what you said is Correct, The Clown in the Big House is Trying to Destroy The Constitution and has Side stepped around it on a few occasions. He Has to Go as soon as Possible before he Ruins what is left of this Country!!!! Between Him and the Garbage in The Senate and Congress we Have to Start Getting Rid of them as soon as Possible and Right Now it Looks Like 2010!!!! Unless Other measures are Taken! :mad:

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
I seem to remember that when the US enters into a treaty, by passage of the Senate that it ceeds certian powers to the Executive Branch, was I wrong on that one? That would not be the first time I was worng, only the second!! :D

As to the treaties, one is the CIFTA, pushed hard by Bill Clinton, would in part, REQIURE the United States, and all countries that sign it, to develope a National Gun Owner Data base.

greg334

Veteran Expediter
I thought that the Czars are political appointees.

They do not follow the normal procedure of confirmation that all appointees go through. Almost every appointee has some sort of approval by congress, with very few acceptations, most of the time it is a procedural thing where the senate votes on a massive list of appointees.Out of the 44 or so czars, only 6 are confirmed by the senate with one who serves at the behest of the senate which makes 7.

The Czar concept was created to get through the redtape and obstacles by going around the policies and rules. It is not all Obamas doing but he has brought the number up to 44 of them or so we are told, that number was something like 9 or 10, so because there is so ambiguity purposely involved, I am assuming that Obama has created at least 30 of them.

I seem to remember that when the US enters into a treaty, by passage of the Senate that it ceeds certian powers to the Executive Branch, was I wrong on that one? That would not be the first time I was worng, only the second!! :D

As to the treaties, one is the CIFTA, pushed hard by Bill Clinton, would in part, REQIURE the United States, and all countries that sign it, to develope a National Gun Owner Data base.

I think there is something about the enforcement of the treaty falls onto the executive branch, but not senate powers.

The NGODB is outside the 2nd amendment. There are a lot of things that are required in treaties that actually try to circumvent states rights but some of that was decided on by the supreme court when the Mexican government brought the case to the world court and our court sided with the states.

Last edited:

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
I don't in ANY way blame ONLY Obama for this mess. He is accelerating things in a BIG way. We have been moving down a dangerous road for a VERY long time. When I was younger I always thought that we would head down the "Communist Path". It appears that I was wrong as it seems more and more everyday that we are headed down the "Fascism Path". Just a dangerous and just a restrictive to the People.

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
I was under the impression that ONLY the Senate could RATIFY a treaty. Then, after ratification, some if not all of the implimentation of that treaty fell onto the Executive Branch. This all is going WAY back to High School Civics, well into the "Senior Moments" for me!! I took that class 41 YEARS ago!! DARN!! That means that I am NOT a kid anymore!! SHOOT!! :p