You are no longer a citizen

LDB

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
British Prime Minister Cameron in a recent speech aired on CNN said if a citizen of the UK goes to fight with the Muslim terrorists their passport will be revoked and they will no longer be a citizen and will not be allowed to return. That's a pretty good start on what the consequences should be. Every civilized nation should follow his good example.

Moot

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
I wonder if King Richard invoked a similar law when old Pope Urban II was looking for recruits?

JohnWC

Veteran Expediter
I felt that way years ago when men ran up north to bet the draft but they let them back

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Isis thinks Christians are traitors. Not always as good as it sounds

This is here. I don't give a FLIP was ISIS thinks. Traitors who attack the United States, should be shot. That INCLUDES those who put our troops in danger or cause deaths.

Pilgrim

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
If the drone is piloted by a woman, they don't get the virgins. Don't forget, if these jihadis get killed by a female they're denied paradise. Maybe our military needs to release some videos of our women drone pilots blowing up terrorist camps in response to these beheadings - give them some food for thought.

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
If the drone is piloted by a woman, they don't get the virgins. Don't forget, if these jihadis get killed by a female they're denied paradise. Maybe our military needs to release some videos of our women drone pilots blowing up terrorist camps in response to these beheadings - give them some food for thought.

OH MY! It can just be SO hard behaving in here! This one lends itself to ALL KINDS of "off color" jokes that are not fit for this site! (off color, THAT can provide MUCH "fertilizer" for humor as well) Ragman would have field day ifin I could cut loose on this one! LOL!!

Ragman

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
OH MY! It can just be SO hard behaving in here! This one lends itself to ALL KINDS of "off color" jokes that are not fit for this site! (off color, THAT can provide MUCH "fertilizer" for humor as well) Ragman would have field day ifin I could cut loose on this one! LOL!!
Do it! Do it! Do it!

Ragman

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
. . . and we would be toast!
powdered_toast_man_by_lotusbandicoot-d62b4kp.png

xiggi

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
This is here. I don't give a FLIP was ISIS thinks. Traitors who attack the United States, should be shot. That INCLUDES those who put our troops in danger or cause deaths.

You didn't even understand what I wrote.