Yeah.....I Expressed MY Opinion..........

muttly

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
The last two examples in Pilgrim's final sentence seems to be a hard concept for some to grasp though.

cheri1122

Veteran Expediter
Driver
Simply as stated just an opinion nothing more.

sent from my Fisher Price - ABC123

If the Soapbox doesn't belong on an expedite forum, what about the Sports forum? Woods & Waters? Healthier Living? Loading Dock? Women's forum? [<This one, I argued against when it was proposed, but I was outvoted, lol.]
If none of them belong, and they all disappeared tomorrow, EO would be toast. No, not even that - I like toast.
It is a shame that some can not discuss, debate, and/or disagree without it causing problems for themselves and others, but that is the thing about free speech: it isn't always what we want to hear. Learning how to deal with that is important to civilized behavior, and putting a muzzle on everyone because some can't or won't goes against the very concept of free speech.
We are all adults, we should act like it.

RLENT

Veteran Expediter
... but that is the thing about free speech: it isn't always what we want to hear ...
“If liberty means anything at all, it means the right to tell people what they do not want to hear.” - Eric Arthur Blair, otherwise known as George Orwell

aquitted

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Yeah and if people don't like the anti-semitism rants on this board there is another expedite board they can go to EO is not a monopoly.
Just sayin.

RLENT

Veteran Expediter
Yeah and if people don't like the anti-semitism rants on this board there is another expedite board they can go to EO is not a monopoly.
Just sayin.
Well said ... EO is not a monopoly ...

Anyone is free to start their own threads and post their own posts and as far as I know, no other member is preventing them from doing so ...

On the anti-semitism rants thing ... I haven't noticed any recently ...

Was this from quite some time ago ?

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
Just sayin.

Make that plural... expedite boards
And one of them has a game site as well

Last edited:

Ragman

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Just sayin.

On the anti-semitism rants thing ... I haven't noticed any recently ...

Was this from quite some time ago ?
I mentioned this once before, perhaps it's time to mention again.

As a non-christian, I have yet to see any anti-semitism indicated in anybodys posts.

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
I mentioned this once before, perhaps it's time to mention again.

As a non-christian, I have yet to see any anti-semitism indicated in anybodys posts.

no posts in over 8 hrs...it was time to let this one fall to the bottom of the list...but nooooo Ragman had to bump it back to the top.....just how many of them stir sticks you have?......LOL

Ragman

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
no posts in over 8 hrs...it was time to let this one fall to the bottom of the list...but nooooo Ragman had to bump it back to the top.....just how many of them stir sticks you have?......LOL
Everybody else had their say, It was my turn.

I just got tired of seeing all these comments about anti-semitism and I just don't see it.
That's all from me.

See ya.

paullud

Veteran Expediter

Now he gets full credit. Way to go Ragman.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using EO Forums mobile app

cheri1122

Veteran Expediter
Driver
Just sayin.

If people perceive antisemitism, they should speak up - but they need to be pretty sure they're not jumping to the wrong conclusion. Disagreeing with Israel and/or it's leadership does not indicate antisemitism, any more than disagreeing with Obama indicates racism.
Nor do atheists & agnostics 'hate' God.
Heck, I'm pretty sure most Republicans don't really 'hate' women, lol.

LDB

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
I love women. They often look and sound better. Then again, I'm not a republican.