Cargo Van Will we be able to work through Coronavirus?

dalscott

Expert Expediter
As for illegal aliens getting government aid, if we did that, it might cause people to come here illegally because they know they can get government aid.

Oh, wait...

The virus doesn’t know whether you are documented or not. It latches on to everyone, regardless. Ordinarily, I agree with you on this but in a National emergency that can effect everyone, everyone has to be covered. For the good of all of us.
Forget the politics please and think of the nation as a whole.

Sent from my iPhone using EO Forums

simplykelsi

New Recruit
Driver
To all these snowflakes that are touchy feely about Trump using the term Chinese virus, let's go ahead and call it: COVID 19 - Chinese Oriented Virus In December 19

I dont care about politics, but least at least get the term correct. Covid-19 is an abbreviated term for Coronovirus Disease 2019.

Reactions: Worn Out Manager

Grizzly

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
There's an almost magical scene in Cinema Paradiso where Alferedo turns the movie projector to project a movie onto the side of a building in the piazza.

Last edited:

Grizzly

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
All non essential businesses in NY State are gonna close for now .. 100%.
They don't want to use the words lockdown or shelter in place but they're shut down for business.

Worn Out Manager

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
US Air Force
They don't want to use the words lockdown or shelter in place but they're shut down for business.
And the WH has requested that states NOT share unemployment numbers. The cover-up begins right after the denials stop. And if the FREE press reports it it's got to be fake - right?

And on a different subject, I am rethinking my position on quitting drinking several years ago. I now wonder if alcohol in my system can aid my resistance?

Sent from my moto z3 using EO Forums mobile app

Reactions: brokcanadian

Moot

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
I spent a couple of weeks in Puerto Vallarta, Mexico in early January. I brought back a bottle of Raicilla (Mexican moonshine) from Playa Las Animas, Jalisco. It's illegally made up behind a beach front restaurant. Las Animas isn't an island but it is only accessible by boat.

Grizzly

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator

CT and IL are now on board.
Chicago is gonna be shut down for non essential business.

brokcanadian

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Wow I need to catch up on posts.

Currently voluntarily isolated. I chose to be honest about travel (a call to my employer would turn up a lie anyway). Nursing agency did an interview today, due to the nature of my work, they wouldn't have come after I crossed the border Tuesday if I had gone home.

Hope my wife appreciates that more than her, uh "negative" text messages say

Can't make them happy when the world doesn't go according to their plans I guess

Edit: I'm currently going thru our storage unit and organizing the garage. My last shower was Monday morning, trust me honey I'm not having a party out here

Grizzly

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Many have been blaming China this week, myself included, and rightfully so ....
But let's not forget where we were just a short while ago ....