Cargo Van Will we be able to work through Coronavirus?

Grizzly

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
NYC area schools closed until April 20th ....
Ohio has ordered all bars and restaurants closed until ..?

Wow!

As crazy as it sounds, when do they pull the trigger on a complete national shutdown?

RoadTime

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
New guideline issued today: "Avoid gatherings of 10 or more people."

Well how does that work? Production floors have hundreds of people in relatively close proximity to each other.

The way it's going, a national shut down is looking more and more possible :oops:

Grizzly

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
The way it's going, a national shut down is looking more and more possible :oops:

Trump should just do it now. Are these patchwork guidelines and regs gonna work? The US Economy has already fallen all the cliff. Just shut it ALL down for 2-3 weeks. Everything ....

Grizzly

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator

Unless the younger generation gets on board, this could be really ugly.
I had one daughter send a photo of toilet paper she got at the supermarket this morning. Like she got some prize or something.
Another daughter went out for coffee with her friend this afternoon.
They are gonna wipe you older folks out with their ignorance & stupidity.

ConfusedMuse

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Just wash your hands and wrists lots with plain old soap and water, try not to touch your face but again if you wash your hands with soap & water you are probably good to go. 20 seconds to do a proper job on your hands honestly the mass hysteria on hoarding TP, and stuff is silly

muttly

Veteran Expediter
Worst case scenario regarding no toilet paper. Use facial tissue or if you have to: paper towels. Put in plastic bag and out with the trash.

Reactions: ntimevan

muttly

Veteran Expediter
Hand sanitizer. I couldn't find any in the stores. I was running low. Had just a small bottle left. Made my own: used rubbing alcohol and bought some aloe Vera in a tube.
Mixed 3/4 cup alcohol with 1/4 cup or more of the aloe vera. The aloe will help your hands from drying out too much from the alcohol. Shake it up. Good to go.
20200316_184907.jpg20200316_185001.jpg

Ragman

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Worst case scenario regarding no toilet paper. Use facial tissue or if you have to: paper towels. Put in plastic bag and out with the trash.
hitch-mountable-portable-toilet-the-original-bumper-dumper-300x250.jpg