Why don't people get it?

iceroadtrucker

Veteran Expediter
Driver
------------------
I am new to this so I may not have done this correctly but anyway, one of my biggest fears is that no one really pays attention to the issues they are voting based on celebrity apeal and that is very troublesome. I am troubled by Obama's evasiveness and close associations past and present.

Please dont tell me that your worried about when he was 8 years old thing and the other dud was doing the naughty thing that has been ironed out allready :)

spidermonkey

Seasoned Expediter
I don't worry about what he did at 8 I worry about who he has been involved with as an adult. Regardless of age there is no question in my mind that birds of a feather flock together. I do not agree anything has been ironed out. The fact is that he has used his associations to further his career. Just because one of his assosiates was not put in prison does not mean he is a good man. He feels very much the same way today as he did then and he says it quite frequently. I also do not believe you would attend a church, who's philosophy you did not agree with, for 20 years before you figured it out.

iceroadtrucker

Veteran Expediter
Driver
I don't worry about what he did at 8 I worry about who he has been involved with as an adult. Regardless of age there is no question in my mind that birds of a feather flock together. I do not agree anything has been ironed out. The fact is that he has used his associations to further his career. Just because one of his assosiates was not put in prison does not mean he is a good man. He feels very much the same way today as he did then and he says it quite frequently. I also do not believe you would attend a church, who's philosophy you did not agree with, for 20 years before you figured it out.

Good Job man ya put your foot in your mouth.

So do some history Mcaine's 1st wife waited for him and when he finaly got back states side and all that he ended up ditching her for the rich lady that he is married to now.
So I take it you condone that crap. leaving some one that was true to him and waited for him while he was captured then come back states side and kicked her to the curb so to speak for a rich woman. Give me a break man and grow up!!!!
I guess people on here dont have any morals at all.
Its like some body else I happend to know.
Going on his 2nd wife and and her on her 2nd Husband and now in the outs with each other.
Then ya get down to it the first child daughter was put out of the House .

Hmm interesting isnt it. I wouldnt do that to my daughter, nor would I do that to my wife. Leave her for some rich Philley.

But I can read the writting on the wall U would as U dont got any morals.

Some people were raised up with em some werent.

Sigh I feel sorry for ya. By the way check this out
in my Neighbor hood Im the minority, but my neighbor hood they all know when Im Home and show respect as they respect my family when Im gone.
Now dont U feel Crunchy.
:p

Moot

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Since this is an urban legend are you guys calling Blaaze a liar?

Take it easy Doug. It was a parable. A short story to convey a simple lesson.

The unintentional bonus was how it flushed you out. Maybe it was intentional after all. Excellent Blaaze!

Turtle

Administrator
Staff member
Retired Expediter
...So here check this out. Redistribute the wealth.
I working for you ok U tell me I If I do this I will get this (A new Truck) Also if I do this I will get a Bouns as well)

Well I do this and That well I dont get the New Truck nor do I get the Bounse. Instead U Redistribute the Wealth of that new Truck which I rightfully earned to Some Jerk that never earned it. How unfare is that man

Now on what ya all claims on OBamma
Shoe is on the other foot now right. Look what ya did....

That is easily the worst analogy I have ever read, as it has absolutely nothing whatsoever to do with wealth redistribution. Not giving you the new truck and not giving you the bonus is not a redistribution of wealth, it's a breach of contract.

All because U wanted to be that big Fleet ower with many trucks, So U Took what was promised and I rightfully earned made some fabracated excuess and gave to some jerk. Then made more Excuesses.
Excuses, but he kept the wealth right where it was, with the ownership of the fleet. He's a bad owner, but he's not redistributing wealth, he's keeping it for himself.

Well isnt that what Yall say OBamma is going to do to ya.
Newp. Obama would take the money away from him before he even had a chance to buy the new truck, and give that money to some third party who did nothing whatsoever to earn it. The fleet owner can't grow his fleet, and you don't get a new truck or the bonus because the money for that was taken away from the fleet onwer and given to someone else who would rather take a Welfare handout than work and earn their money.

BillChaffey

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
US Navy
If the voters of this wonderful Country vote by the Candidates Character Content & not the color of their skin, Nobama is HISTORY!