Who's Your Doggy?

Lawrence

Founder
Staff member
If you are fortunate to have your pet roll with you while you're on the road - you know how they can help make the miles more enjoyable.

Share a photo of your road worth Expediter Dog (or cat, or monkey, I once saw an expediter with a monkey)

Here's Kipper (rip). A beautiful terrier. He LOVED the road. :grinning:

Reactions: Moot

TeamCaffee

Administrator
Staff member
Owner/Operator
This was Molly who rode with us until she passed away in 2011 at the age of 15.

When Molly first got into the truck she hated it and was scared. Luckily at that time I was not driving and could hold her until until she figured out she was the center of our attention always. When ever we got out of the truck she watched for us even after she was pretty much blind. She had a great personality and was fun to pull tricks on. We would get out and then sneak around to the other side of the truck and quietly open the other door and touch her on the back. She would startle and then be super excited we were back. She helped raise our daughters through high school and was our comfort when Bob was driving the semi with me riding. Once we went to both of us driving she was our comfort when the weather was bad and she always brought a smile to our faces. She is still missed by all of our family.

hold Molly.jpgMolly Laying down Cute.jpgMolly is back (2).JPG

Reactions: Moot and Turtle

TeamCaffee

Administrator
Staff member
Owner/Operator
Three years after Molly passed we rescued a black kitten. This is our first cat and has he taught us a lot of lessons. Squeaky started life as an out door cat with a mother cat that really didn't care about her kittens. Our daughters Belgian Malinois found the kittens and thought they were the best squeeze toys invented. This kitten was not three inches tall and he would arch his back let out his tiny claws and hiss at her.... She would give him a lick and he would fall over. We knew that he was to tiny to survive winter as an outdoor cat and on a whim decided to bring him in the truck. He has taught us a lot about be staff to a kitten and we are either yelling no at him or thinking he is the cutest kitten that ever walked. Squeaky is not going to be a big cat and it is wonderful to finally have a fur ball back in our truck. One thing that is amazing is how expensive setting up a cat in the truck can be and getting one back to being healthy.

IMG_3132.JPG IMG_3175.JPG IMG_4341.jpg

tknight

Veteran Expediter
Mine won't get in the truck anymore and I can't lift him! ImageUploadedByEO Forums1456589605.035122.jpg
He used to love the sleeper ! Not to thrilled about the air ride seat though his head hit the ceiling to much

Ragman

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
There will never be another like him.

220px-Rags5.jpg

Reactions: Moot