Who's staying out this weekend?

Badmunky

Seasoned Expediter
I just got home.
I would have staid out but I have a wedding to go to today at 5.

And we have not been home in a month and a half so its about time.

Later.

Last edited:

Critter Truckin

Expert Expediter
We would have liked a longer run to cover the weekend. Instead, they got us a run home. Only 530 miles, but home is much better than what they were working on before it.

CharlesD

Expert Expediter
Monday's my anniversary. Being away from home would be hazardous to my health. I'm sitting on my couch watching the Buckeyes on my 42" plasma. (can't fit that in the sleeper too easily) I got home Wednesday evening and I've just been doing some courier type runs the last couple days so I could stay close to home. I have a load already booked for Tuesday morning. It's kind of nice to have a few days at home.

Coco

Seasoned Expediter
We're inside out. After a sweet run from AL to ID we are checked into a hotel suite complete with balcony and fireplace for the weekend. The balcony has been nice but we will need the fireplace tomorrow as a coldfront is coming this way tonight. We are scheduled for a pick up on Tue. So we're out (not at home) just in for the weekend.

Suds43

Seasoned Expediter
Best of both worlds. :)
Home for the week-end with a scheduled load pick-up Tues. morning.

kangar0085

Seasoned Expediter
I got a run from Cleveland to Wythevile VA and then I got an offer to take a load to DC and got a nice bonus so I couldn't say no. Today I went sight seeing in our nation's capital to kill some time and tomorrow I guess I'll just hang out at the consignee.

Broompilot

Veteran Expediter
NH again...... Hey maybee next week 3 strikes in a row. Loads paying well keep pushing me up here.

Sittin doing my 34 hour thing, and the truck stop closed down last night, so no phone, no restaurant, no nothing but a shrub. Thank goodness I did not bring the dog or would be taking turns.

Paperwork, trying to get a handle on a new system.

Jack_Berry

Moderator Emeritus
got a call saturday for a strt thru to lewisport ky. gracie came with for her first delivery. back home now. trip back got interrupted by a planned day at moms house with the eldest son and gf.

moose

Veteran Expediter
NH again...... Hey maybee next week 3 strikes in a row. Loads paying well keep pushing me up here.

Hi, BP.
Is NH area considered an Expediters black hole / corner ?
or can you get in ,and expect a good paying load out ?

a wondering
Moose.

T270_Dreamin

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Had to turn down two loads last week out of Denver. One to Sacramento and one to Mt Vernon. West bound i70 was 30 inches of snow, east bound was closed. If we can get some loads going that would be nice. Winter and expediting just don't mix enless you got your rig pimped out like all you guys.

Espar heater coming 2013, ac don't need it.

morningstar55ny

Veteran Expediter
Driver
im going bk in service ... today ...... well wait... buffalo is expecting 16 inchs of snow during the night ... maybe 1 more day at home will be ok right?? lol

paullud

Veteran Expediter
im going bk in service ... today ...... well wait... buffalo is expecting 16 inchs of snow during the night ... maybe 1 more day at home will be ok right?? lol

I'm outside of Columbus at the London, OH TA and I think I'm calling it a day already, lots of ice coming down with wind.

Sent from my ADR6400L using EO Forums mobile app

tknight

Veteran Expediter
In Boston bright and sunny not sure if I'm gonna get stranded here but ya never know hate doing a holiday dh of 600 miles home