EO University Workshop Whos attending the Monroe Workshop

cheri1122

Veteran Expediter
Driver
You know what I really hate? People who make me laugh when I was enjoying being mad.
Ovum?!
ROFLMAO
;)

Wolverine

Seasoned Expediter
You know what I really hate? People who make me laugh when I was enjoying being mad.
Ovum?!
ROFLMAO
;)

And here I was beginning to think you are as uptight as all these frustrated vanners. That, in and of itself, is a relief!

I feel sorry for them (the vanners, that is). A slow economy combined with an overabundance of 4-wheeled "trucks" must contribute to their testiness and anal urges.

Hopefully, when a conservative regains control of our White House, and many more vans have been permanently resting on cement blocks in driveways, business will become tolerable for those remaining - and they might lose interest in their little fiefdom of power (I'm guessing you know what I mean without me violating any clause in The Sacred Code Of Conduct) and do something useful.

I hate to see their panties so tight over something I perceive as nothing more than humorous. But we all have a different sense of humor - which seems pretty obvious after chuckling over some of the responses. Well, like you, I'm in a straight truck and those $3.00 / mile load offers are piling up on the Qualcomm. Gotta run; have a good one!

Wolverine

Seasoned Expediter
Just so long as someone got something out of the Monroe workshop, that was revealing...

It's good you can make that observation, skypilot.

Seems like I made that clear in my first response to the OP - just prior to me being chastised for my "cowardly" attempt (albeit, after the fact) to quell obnoxious behavior in a business setting.

My only mistake was in not understanding how many thin-skinned, defensive members there are. Apparently that's to be expected with all of today's Do-Gooder Liberals, with little or no respect for business decorum, running around in our midst.

It reminds me of street people covering themselves in tattoos from toes to the tip of their noses and later expect to be later taken seriously in the business world.

Sorry, nothing personal to you....it just gave an opening to vent, which apparently isn't in violation of the C of C, unless tattooees are protected under an anti-discrimination codicil.

Turtle

Administrator
Staff member
Retired Expediter
That's rich coming from someone with no respect for forum decorum. It's also rich considering that our esteemed administrator here on EO is tattooed from nose to toes.

You're just making friends all over the place, huh.

Wolverine

Seasoned Expediter
That's rich coming from someone with no respect for forum decorum. It's also rich considering that our esteemed administrator here on EO is tattooed from nose to toes.

You're just making friends all over the place, huh.

Forum decorum?? I'd ask what you consider forum decorum, but I'm sure you would go on and on, laborious paragraph after laborious paragraph. Please save it for the many semi-literate vanners I'm sure you impress.

I don't know, or care, what your "esteemed" administrator looks like, but if he or she appears as you describe, then I might question the sense of anyone who calls him or her esteemed. Starts to smack of cultism, Shelled One.

Turtle

Administrator
Staff member
Retired Expediter
Forum decorum?? I'd ask what you consider forum decorum, but I'm sure you would go on and on, laborious paragraph after laborious paragraph. Please save it for the many semi-literate vanners I'm sure you impress.
The Code of Conduct, which you agreed to, tells you precisely what the decorum is to be here on EO. Chiefly, be respectful of others at all times. It's so simple anyone can do it. Of course, you have to respect yourself first. Those who don't, have a hard time respecting others.

I don't know, or care, what your "esteemed" administrator looks like, but if he or she appears as you describe, then I might question the sense of anyone who calls him or her esteemed. Starts to smack of cultism, Shelled One.
I call everyone esteemed. Even you, our esteemed resident skunk bear. I do it out of sarcasm, not cultism, because nobody holds the EO administrators or moderators with much esteem. Instead of "esteemed" I could have just as easily used "beloved" or "cherished" or "revered" or "treasured" or "venerated" and they all would have the same silly, sarcastic meaning.

Turtle

Administrator
Staff member
Retired Expediter
Welp he's a troll out sturing the pot.......

Yep. And it'll be tolerated to a point. But eventually the stirring will slosh over the edge and then it won't be anymore. It's closer to spilling over than he realizes.

davekc

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Fleet Owner
When someone pees in your Cheerios on Monday, you shouldn't go back to the same bowl for a spoonful the next day.
Just amazing.