Who is coming

Jenny

Veteran Expediter
Usually On time Media makes a few YouTube videos.

Sent from my XT1080 using Xparent Pink Tapatalk 2

jelliott

Veteran Expediter
Motor Carrier Executive
US Army
Make sure you make it for the heavy lifting. We don't want to strain Brian LOL.

akkshole

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
US Air Force
I, as a new expedite driver am hoping to attend IF I am nearby, I live in Dayton, OH too. Currently I am here at home waiting for phone to ring so never know what tomorrow (or today for that matter) will bring.

Sent from my SM-G900V using EO Forums mobile app

ysracer

Expert Expediter
Owner/Operator
I, as a new expedite driver am hoping to attend IF I am nearby, I live in Dayton, OH too. Currently I am here at home waiting for phone to ring so never know what tomorrow (or today for that matter) will bring.

Sent from my SM-G900V using EO Forums mobile app

Indeed, I was headed that way from IL yesterday afternoon, now in New Orleans...

xmudman

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Have a wonderful Expo. I'm going to NC at 2300. Missing the Expo six but I need the bux.

Sent from my XT1028 using EO Forums mobile app

TeamCaffee

Administrator
Staff member
Owner/Operator
We are almost there! Will be there by 3:00 pm and looking forward to meeting new people, seeing friends, and looking at what all is being displayed.

Murraycroexp

Veteran Expediter
Room booked!
Thanks you to whoever cancelled at the Hampton!!
We'll probably do breakfast and go over a little earlier than originally planned. :)

Daffyduck528

Expert Expediter
Were heading in and will be there around 5am( ish) can we park on site for the whole event or do we leave after the show and come back? How does that work for those of us staying in our trucks.

ebsprintin

Veteran Expediter
park with all the other trucks in the outer lot. park there, sleep there. there should be signs pointing the way. --eb