who else.......???

chefdennis

Veteran Expediter
Ok! Dan, I am not looking at a board. Yesterday I was at home in Toledo, at about 11:30 am I CALLED Bolt Dispatch. You can do that at anytime and ask them your stance and where you are in "THEIR DISPATCH BOARD". At about 11:30 yesterday (weds) there were 12 drivers ahead of me. I then made the decision to DH to Auburn Indiana and sit over here since there was only 1 van waiting on what would be the Fort Wayne board. I got here at 3:15 pm weds, and it is now 11:17 am thurs. and it is looking like i might as well as stayed home in toledo.

Bolt does NOT have a board that WE the drivers can see, but you can call dispatch or send them a QC inquirey and ask them how many drivers are ahead of you where you are sitting.

Chef Dennis

chefdennis

Veteran Expediter
I finally got out of Auburn Ind. Ran up to Hillsdale Mi., picked up a load and m heading to Chicago in the morning. Spending tonight at the Pilot at the Ind. and Mich. stateline at 80/90 &

Shouldn't be too bad getting loaded out of Chicago on fri. I'd hate to sit there over the holiday weekend.

Suds43

Seasoned Expediter
Hey Chef!! Ya'll need to get those wheel's rolling!! I got almost 1600 loaded miles last week.
On a load now that picks up on Tues. morning in St. Louis headed to Detroit for a Wed. morn delivery.
Might catch ya somewhere up there on Wed.
Right now I"m enjoying my recliner, watching all the sports I can handle before getting back at it!!! :)
Bolt is doing me quite well right now. Dispatchers are a pretty decent bunch, easy to work with.........:)

Jack_Berry

Moderator Emeritus
well this comes late dan, but there are a lot of drivers living near the i 75 corridor. i was in port huron wednesday and moved to grand ledge. sat there a day and hearing yet another load left wisc i went home.

last week i got 2 loads out of wisc. one from manitowoc and the other 3 miles from home that got me to p.h. then sat. i got a load to ky and took gracie with me. you may have to endure the wait of others with longer dwell time before a load comes you way.

danthewolf00

Veteran Expediter
it's not the load i was worried about it was the distance,my sprinter is govnerd at 80mph.

170miles in 2 hours just wasn't doable.
besides i did a weeked run went down to missi and am sitting in lousieville,ky at a sleep inn......mmmmm nice king size bed and one big shower!!!!!!!

Last edited:

PJay59

Veteran Expediter
Hey Im in, or will be very shortly OK, I shall be starting Dec 22.. and looking forward to getting out thier. And Jack I live not so far from you, Im over here in Madison. I be the one in the white chevy van and my co driver is a german shepard head of secuity I guess. So I look forward in meeting you all out their.

PJay59

Veteran Expediter
Thanks Jack, I did open that post up... Good stuff!!!!!, I also have been getting ideas from Cheff

BillChaffey

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
US Navy
Pj59, why would you want to start three days before Christmas? I started the Thursday before Easter weekend and sat for five cold days in up State N.Y.

PJay59

Veteran Expediter
well maybe I hope to recreate that Christmas song, my version goes such as.... On the thrird day of christams I was sent to somewhere warm............... What the hech, I try ha.

Ho Ho Ho Meryy Christmas All!@#$