Who broke the forum?

LDB

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
I posted in website support but don't know when anyone in the office will look there. Maybe they look here more often. Something was changed maybe 36 hours or so ago and it has wrecked the forum. The "new posts" button is gone. The "create new thread" button at the top of the page is dead. Etc. Etc. It was perfect Thursday. Nothing needed changing. Nothing needed fixing. Please put it back.

SoG

Active Expediter
Driver
I posted in website support but don't know when anyone in the office will look there. Maybe they look here more often. Something was changed maybe 36 hours or so ago and it has wrecked the forum. The "new posts" button is gone. The "create new thread" button at the top of the page is dead. Etc. Etc. It was perfect Thursday. Nothing needed changing. Nothing needed fixing. Please put it back.
Download their app

Sent from my SM-J337A using EO Forums mobile app

BigStickJr

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Download their app

I don’t want the app.

Reactions: RoadTime

SoG

Active Expediter
Driver
I don’t need a reason.
Or another app.
fde.gif

Reactions: RoadTime and muttly

LDB

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Anyone know how long until they're going to get it put back the way it was?

Ragman

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
I believe SoG is somehow connected to this evil plot.

I agree with you. Forum attendance is way down, and he is most likely put in here by site management to ask any and all questions, no matter how silly they are, to get post and thread numbers back up, so this site doesn't lose valued advertising customers.
To add to the conspiracies. ........ where is Turtle. He seems mia.