Who broke the forum?

ntimevan

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
I believe SoG is somehow connected to this evil plot.
I agree with you. Forum attendance is way down, and he is most likely put in here by site management to ask any and all questions, no matter how silly they are, to get post and thread numbers back up, so this site doesn't lose valued advertising customers.
To add to the conspiracies. ........ where is Turtle. He seems mia.
SoG, (so good ?), could be turtle.

Or at least he’s not going to jump in and mess up a company orchestrated plot.

It’ll run it’s course.....
Yes , it Smells....
But his responses are to short and not Cut & Pasted from Wikipedia... but yet still MIA is the H M ... or other Mods .
He seems to have a Criteria list and a Hit List (certain EO members) he goes after ..
My guess there is a Non US Citizen behind it all ...
So just let him dig his own hole ...

guido4475

Not a Member

I agree with you. Forum attendance is way down, and he is most likely put in here by site management to ask any and all questions, no matter how silly they are, to get post and thread numbers back up, so this site doesn't lose valued advertising customers.

Maybe WIKI broke his fingers....lmao

Wheres OVM???? buried alive in the Dollar General parking lot in his $printer??.....lol

Reactions: brokcanadian

guido4475

Not a Member
SoG, (so good ?), could be turtle.

Or at least he’s not going to jump in and mess up a company orchestrated plot.

It’ll run it’s course.....
Yes , it Smells....
But his responses are to short and not Cut & Pasted from Wikipedia... but yet still MIA is the H M ... or other Mods .
He seems to have a Criteria list and a Hit List (certain EO members) he goes after ..
My guess there is a Non US Citizen behind it all ...
So just let him dig his own hole ...

Just this site trying to raise memembership, posts, threads and visits... awareness. So they can show customers just how busy this site is, instead of the opposite. A last effort to get this site to what it used to be...

Where's Happy Savas when we need her...???? lmao

Reactions: ntimevan

LDB

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Fixed. Click the reload button in the top left corner while holding down the shift key. Not sure what it does but it fixed it.

Reactions: brokcanadian

Ragman

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Fixed. Click the reload button in the top left corner while holding down the shift key. Not sure what it does but it fixed it.
Lucky you.... still not working correctly on my tablet .

Worn Out Manager

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
US Air Force
I personally think it's Ntimevan in disguise.

Sent from my XT1710-02 using EO Forums mobile app

Reactions: ntimevan

Moot

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Worked for me. PC Windows 10. Thank you Leo!

Reactions: SoG

guido4475

Not a Member
I personally think it's Ntimevan in disguise.

Sent from my XT1710-02 using EO Forums mobile app
I haven't started that many new topic threads in a year that he did in a week .

That's why I strongly believe that he is not a driver, but a troll put in place by the site management to make the forums more active. And its obviously working.

Think about it. Nothing adds up. He is always posting and commenting on here, regardless of time. When is he running? He ain't no driver.

SoG

Active Expediter
Driver
That's why I strongly believe that he is not a driver, but a troll put in place by the site management to make the forums more active. And its obviously working.

Think about it. Nothing adds up. He is always posting and commenting on here, regardless of time. When is he running? He ain't no driver.
Managment troll

What a glorious Day!