Which on to choose??

Brisco

Expert Expediter
PS. As for universities and books, I have an MBA from a top Texas private University. So I am far from stupid nor uneducated, and I am very professional. I appreciate your guidance and wisdom.

Looks like you're putting your Higher Academic Studies / Education to good use here.............

As the saying goes.....Those that Can.....DO. Those that Think / Believe They Can......Get into Expediting....................:p

zorry

Veteran Expediter
Looks like you're putting your Higher Academic Studies / Education to good use here.............

As the saying goes.....Those that Can.....DO. Those that Think / Believe They Can......Get into Expediting....................:p

Words of Wisdom from a USED FURNITURE SALESMAN.

Rocketman

Veteran Expediter

Or.... move to Texas and open a 10 cent furniture shop.

SHARPSHOOTR

Active Expediter
Hope my education pays off somewhere! If not for my sake, for all of yours. Because you all paid for it! GI Bill! GO ARMY!!

Brisco

Expert Expediter
So.... you actually posted a video of somebody else's furniture store? BWAHAHA!!!

Dude...you really got us with that one!! LOL

Well......if you notice that post has been editted.......

I did follow up that Video that had the song "Works Hard for the Money" in it with a snide little remark about the $$$$$$ that is being made in Used Office Furniture compared to .70 cents a Mile for Cargo Vans................and at the Poverty Level most of you guys are earning/living.

But second thought myself over it and decided "Nah.....why Rub in my 5 Figure a Month income here selling Used Furniture".

Yeah..............I'm BWAHAHA'ing it to the Bank every day..................:p

Rocketman

Veteran Expediter
Well......if you notice that post has been editted.......

I did follow up that Video that had the song "Works Hard for the Money" in it with a snide little remark about the $$$$$$ that is being made in Used Office Furniture compared to .70 cents a Mile for Cargo Vans................and at the Poverty Level most of you guys are earning/living.

But second thought myself over it and decided "Nah.....why Rub in my 5 Figure a Month income here selling Used Furniture".

Yeah..............I'm BWAHAHA'ing it to the Bank every day..................:p
I never had any doubt. You are such a supreme being...lol.

LDB

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Five figures a month... meh... I do six figures a month every month easy... four to the left of the decimal and two to the right. :D

Rocketman

Veteran Expediter
I'll give him this...his boyfriend's furniture store had a lot of junk in it. If your going to "wannabe" somebody...I'm sure that would be a huge improvement :thumbup:

Last edited:

ATeam

Retired Expediter
OK I have been pre approved with Panther, FECC and Landstar. My issue is which one will keep me the busiest.

The answer is, whichever one you choose, the other two would have kept you busier. This you will come to know when you find yourself sitting longer than you care to, no matter what your carrier choice is.