Which Companys Do Not Require a CDL To Drive A Cargo Van ?

JohnMueller

Staff member
Motor Carrier Executive
Safety & Compliance
Carrier Management
Premium Transportation Logistics LLC does not require a CDL to operate a cargo van, nor a vehicle under 26,000 GVW.

Thanks,

geo

Veteran Expediter
Charter Member
Retired Expediter
US Navy
ceva log doesn't as i gave up my cdl in sept 2011

coppertone

Active Expediter
If Load-1 does not require a CDL for operating a cargo van, do you still have to have a DOT physical card?

xiggi

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
I think panther dropped the cdl requirment.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using EO Forums

chefdennis

Veteran Expediter
Load 1 will not sign on any cargo vans....

How do you know that?

I'll tell ya what, don't take my word for it, the recruiter at Load 1 is named Brian...give him a call and see what he can do for you...Best of luck...Oh, and if by chance you have a sprinter or cube Van or a "max" type truck, they will sign those on, but there is also a waiting list...But do call Brian, he is a good guy..

Oh and thanks greg for pointing that out...You know any carriers best recruiters are their O/O / drivers and the carriers tend to keep their o/o's/driver up on what they are doing in the recruiting area..

Last edited:

Jenny

Veteran Expediter
He is contracted with Load-1, if you can see his post, it has that load-1 image plastered on the bottom. I think they all do.

Nope not all of us.... lol

Sent from my VS910 4G using Xparent Pink Tapatalk

CharlesD

Expert Expediter
We don't require a CDL because it's not required by law to operate anything that isn't over 26k gvw, but to tell the truth, we're starting to focus more on straights now anyway.