Where's Loud Mouths Al and Jesse?

Poorboy

Expert Expediter
According to www.katu.com 7 boys arrested for hate crimes when they attacked a hispanic male who was walking home from school beat him down, kicked him in the head and calling him racist remarks! Go to the website, scroll down to the bottom, the article is hidden in the box!:mad:

Poorboy

Expert Expediter
Seems the Loud Mouths have "Nothing" to gain from speaking out! I wonder if Obumma would have had a son if he would have looked like the "Victim"

skyraider

Veteran Expediter
US Navy
Maybe they were reading Herman's list of phone numbers of eligible blonds . By the way , where is old Herman these days,,sure is quiet now.

cableguymn

Seasoned Expediter
Maybe they were reading Herman's list of phone numbers of eligible blonds . By the way , where is old Herman these days,,sure is quiet now.

Seriously? Just heard him on the radio the other day. He is working with the tea party and pushing his 999 plan.

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk

chefdennis

Veteran Expediter

I seen his "Tour bus" in the Boston area last week and again in the Nashville area this week...he is beating the bushes for the "Tea Party", his 999 plan and his BOOK...I also heard he will be in Arizona with the Tea Party the 1st week of April....

Last edited: