Where's A-Team-anyone seen Phil?

DougTravels

Not a Member
Being a married guy, It makes me wonder what brought this about. Could it be something like, Diane to Phil "Get off that dam EO and go in the J and get the laundry done!"-DougTravels

Turtle

Administrator
Staff member
Retired Expediter
36_2_33.gif

moose

Veteran Expediter
Don't think there is any chance he can hold till May ...
he may not posts but he will lurk ,
he and Davekc found a way to posts without the sun in the clouds ,
wonder what it will take to MAKE him b posts again ,

we can start betting now .

I'm betting 6 days !

Moose.

miker

Seasoned Expediter
this one went over my head so fast that my hair looks like I got it cut with a number 5 clipper, what happend to phil?

Turtle

Administrator
Staff member
Retired Expediter
this one went over my head so fast that my hair looks like I got it cut with a number 5 clipper, what happend to phil?
He allowed Greg to jerk his chain, and now he feels silly for allowing it to happen.

greg334

Veteran Expediter
Turtle, I warned him I would.... but I now feel bad he is gone....:(

Did I yank on it too hard? No one told me there is a limit.....

pjjjjj

Veteran Expediter
The attacks on ATeam do get tired after awhile.

I have no idea really what went on in the past, before I arrived here a year and a half ago, but obviously there is a history there, and whatever it is, isn't being let go. I don't want to become involved in that in any way, or even know about it. All I know is that, from my perspective as a newcomer, he sure is followed and constantly blasted by a handful of oldtimers.

It's too bad, because you all have great stuff to contribute. It'd be a great place if you could all see past your differences. Nobody should be made to feel their every word is being monitored by an alarm, and God forbid if something is posted to come out in a way it may not have been intended.

All that said, I'm sure ATeam's departure is not related to anyone's posts in particular, that's probably giving way too much credit where it is not due. I know for myself, I tend to procrastinate on other less-than-fun paperwork things I need to get done when it's simpler to just play on EO instead.

But really, can't we all just get along? Can we not just leave the past in the past? There are all kinds of personalities in the world, and also here on EO. We can't all be the same and agree all the time. How boring would *that* be??? Can we not still respect one another and act like the adults that we supposedly are?

If a person hasn't bashed anyone, is polite, doesn't swear and get angry, doesn't speak in tongues so his meaning is unknown, doesn't discriminate against different races, religions, politics, sexes, lifestyles, orientations, or anything else, then what really is the problem, other than different personalities?

You people are all about living in a free society, and yet look what happens when people are free to have different views. No wonder your election takes 2 years! Sheesh!

scottanhelen

Seasoned Expediter
I would have to agree with most of what you have to say Pjjjjj. Whare I would have to disagree is this is not one sided. From what I have seen Phill brings on plenty on himselfe. You are right we should all try to get along and EO would be a much better place, however it goes for Phill also.

I have allways belived that alot more people would post here if they were not afraid of being atacted. I am a case in point look how long I have been a member and look how many post I have. I just do not need to get into an argument with people on here.

pjjjjj

Veteran Expediter
I have allways belived that alot more people would post here if they were not afraid of being atacted. I am a case in point look how long I have been a member and look how many post I have. I just do not need to get into an argument with people on here.

I agree.

post too short.. is this enough?

davekc

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Fleet Owner
I would have to agree with most of what you have to say Pjjjjj. Whare I would have to disagree is this is not one sided. From what I have seen Phill brings on plenty on himselfe.

I wouldn't worry too much. Phil has "fired" himself before.As mentioned he does bring on some of this himself. In this case, I think Greg busted him with some of his EO gaming.
Probably time to take a break. I think he eventually realized that.
Not sure on the value of a departure announcement?
As far as history, well there is certainly a little of that.

Last edited:

DougTravels

Not a Member
I pity any fool, who messes with any member of my team!

Attachments

• mr-t-gold-chains-sparkling.jpg
    mr-t-gold-chains-sparkling.jpg
    17.7 KB · Views: 2
Last edited: