Where is everyone at???

Bruno

Veteran Expediter
Fleet Owner
US Marines
Where is everyone at these days? I guess with all the facebook groups its slow in the forums. I hope that isn't the case. Going to put a link to EO in my Facebook group. I hope you don't mind Lawrence?

Reactions: Lawrence

Dynamite 1

Staff member
Fleet Owner
With Social media it does seem the forums have taken a hit but im sure they will survive. I know that Since we came off the road I dont seem to post as much with the busy schedule but i do still monitor the forums 3 or 4 times a day. Seems anymore like the days just fly by !!!!

ntimevan

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Well .... there has been a few possible causes IMO ... retirement of members ... members leaving business for local employment ... before and after Election discussions ... Expediting Facebook Groups ... its been a couple of years since some driver has asked if I was on EO ..... almost every week asked about FB ... and the E O Police .... like it or not .. but the last 2 years on EO the number of Posts and Members has went down the Toilet ... but then i suppose that's all my Fault too .....

hauling freight from a Pond near you

Reactions: in-Transit

Bruno

Veteran Expediter
Fleet Owner
US Marines
I stayed off of here for a few years, but always read the posts when I could. There is a lot of good information that can be learned from each other without fighting. I was one that would get mad at what people thought or said. I could care less anymore, people are going to say things you don't like at times. I'm very humble with things in my life. The last eighteen months of my life would make anyone humble if they went through what i did. It's nice to post again here on EO.

Last edited:

BIGTRAIN

Expert Expediter
Owner/Operator
BUSY BUSY ........been going hard since ......well ..all year really . Haven't had time to post much ...just read . Taking a few days off to tube a meandering river in central Michigan this weekend . Stay safe fellow expeditors .

JENNANDDUSTY

Seasoned Expediter
Driver
I prefer EO to the company Facebook groups personally, but I feel I'm in the minority. I like to read up on what's happening all over, not just with 1 group of people. Anyways, were loading tonight in Miami headed for the White House tomorrow. Should be interesting!

geo

Veteran Expediter
Charter Member
Retired Expediter
US Navy
going back into retirement is hard work, or should say semi-retirement, now sleep in to about 0900 get up and go to work about 1000, than break for lunch at 1100 , then go to work out. working on cleaning out garage, hope to have it clean out by end of the year . still doing out side commercial sales at tysinger in Hampton va .
for miles so far about 150 to 200 at the most, so far have been stopped at red lights, stop sign and left turns about 2,000 min's for year so far

Reactions: Turtle