Where do I post Expedite loads? I'm a broker

ntimevan

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
There should definately be a load section here!

Sent from my SM-J337A using EO Forums mobile app
So the Paid Advertisers could compete against each other on a Public Forum venue ....? Everytime you Post something on EO , you are proving to the rest of the EO members actually How Little that you know about this Expediting Business.. Wow ...uX4Mkxw93yzsI.gif

SoG

Active Expediter
Driver
Hi, I'm new here and wanted to ask you guys a quick question. I am a small broker with dlaily expedite loads and I wanted to check where can I post my loads? Sylectus expedite load board does not accept new brokers, so I'm not sure where to post my expedite loads. Any advise would be much appreciated.
How come sylectus doesn't accept new brokers??

Moot

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
I can't find The Official Cook County Cargo or Cook County Cargo on SAFER.

brokcanadian

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
There should definately be a load section here!

Sent from my SM-J337A using EO Forums mobile app
Its right there on the screen.
If you mean carriers, some may want to go independent despite the carriers being a better solution.

I'm holding on to my carrier because they've held on to me, despite family sickness. In the future (especially if it gets worse) being liable for 1 delivery at a time might be a better solution for me

Verbana

New Recruit
Owner/Operator
Hi, I'm new here and wanted to ask you guys a quick question. I am a small broker with daily expedite loads and I wanted to check where can I post my loads? Sylectus expedite load board does not accept new brokers, so I'm not sure where to post my expedite loads. Any advise would be much appreciated.
what type of loads do you have? contact me [email protected].

John49

Active Expediter
Owner/Operator
I’m new to the forum I’m looking for help to get started in this expediting business?

John49

Active Expediter
Owner/Operator
If you mean carriers, some may want to go independent despite the carriers being a better solution.

I'm holding on to my carrier because they've held on to me, despite family sickness. In the future (especially if it gets worse) being liable for 1 delivery at a time might be a better solution for me
What Courier are you with?

brokcanadian

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
What Courier are you with?
A Canadian division of the Canadian company Transforce (sorry TFI International)

I'd say it but the company on the side of my van no longer exists. Lots of changes there. If you're American it wouldn't help anyway

John49

Active Expediter
Owner/Operator
A Canadian division of the Canadian company Transforce (sorry TFI International)

I'd say it but the company on the side of my van no longer exists. Lots of changes there. If you're American it wouldn't help anyway
Okay thanks