Where am I?

inkasnana

Expert Expediter
We're in Council Bluffs, IA. They didn't get our APU fixed. They had to order a part so we are idling until we can get back to Romulus again to have the part put on. :(

Steady Eddie

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
:)
Hey Eddie...Jeanna did get a trip..shorty over to Atlanta, but she dropped in AL sat morning.

and I guess you know Ken's got one headed towards Greensboro...just east of it anyway.

She was right back there today when I stopped to fill up...She must like that place?

flattop40

Expert Expediter
Russelville AR. Just havn't had much to say lately OVM. Like they say...... If you don't have something nice to say then don't say anything at all. This is not in refrence to E-1 more like all the rest of the crap thrown around on here like in the soap box. Just needed some time away.

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
Russelville AR. Just havn't had much to say lately OVM. Like they say...... If you don't have something nice to say then don't say anything at all. This is not in refrence to E-1 more like all the rest of the crap thrown around on here like in the soap box. Just needed some time away.

Don't let it get to ya...(soapbox) its just talk period...not a lot of fact but a lot of fiction....entertaining sometimes....make you wonder whos behind the keyboard? *LOL*

Things ok with you and yours?

flattop40

Expert Expediter
Don't let it get to ya...(soapbox) its just talk period...not a lot of fact but a lot of fiction....entertaining sometimes....make you wonder whos behind the keyboard? *LOL*

Things ok with you and yours?

Yeah stopped coming on here for awhile and listening to the news. Just made me depressed. Went to a TEA PARTY and then how the media tried to down grade it and make fun of it with the T Bag jokes just made me sick.

I have not had the chance to go thru all the threads I missed but do people on here know what "T bagging" really refers too? Then with what that woman said on msnbc. If a white person said anything close to that there would have been a call for her head.

Just taking steps to go thru with my quest for world circumnavigation.:D

MentalGiant

Seasoned Expediter
The media will try to make a circus out of anything. If they think it won't bring interest to the viewers, they will do or say something that will. That is their game. And that is why I don't watch the news any more. Why fill my head with a bunch of crap?

inkasnana

Expert Expediter
We're in Lebanon, TN, spending the weekend in a motel just for a change from the sleeper. A decent shower is a nice plus too. :D Our load doesn't deliver until Mon morning.

Steady Eddie

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Moved to Rock Hill, SC. Another company stoled my Fort Mill run I got a few weeks ago...dang it...

Guess I'll go into troll mode if nothing hits today. Four days sitting is hard nut to take.

flattop40

Expert Expediter
Still in Russellville, may move to Kansas City, MO. Got a hot tip yesturday that I might have better luck up that way;) Didn't do it yesturday because of the unpaid 300 mile DH. Thought I would give this area 1 more day.

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
Still in Russellville, may move to Kansas City, MO. Got a hot tip yesturday that I might have better luck up that way;) Didn't do it yesturday because of the unpaid 300 mile DH. Thought I would give this area 1 more day.

Half a tank of fuel...but I still think It's your best bet.....unless you stay there and get something out of Searcy area....

Steady Eddie

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator

Before you move call tonight and in the morning about a Sercey, AR run or Tulsa, OK. I picked up three times last month in Sercey and Thur in Newark AR. KC is a long wait if someone is ahead of ya....

Steady Eddie

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Ok, made my 112 mile move yesterday in hopes of a Fort Mill, SC run. Just got it going to Toledo....604 miles!