Where am I?

flattop40

Expert Expediter
Moved monday evening to Joplin. Got a load out of Kansas up to OVM neck of the woods. Jackson MN. Relocated to Albert Lea. With the new search range says I am the only one in the area.

flattop40

Expert Expediter
Before you move call tonight and in the morning about a Sercey, AR run or Tulsa, OK. I picked up three times last month in Sercey and Thur in Newark AR. KC is a long wait if someone is ahead of ya....

Calling is only good to find out if something is active at the moment. Had a load planner tell me that anymore they have no clue. The areas that used to have regular runs are not happening. Its all pretty much hit or miss.

Steady Eddie

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Calling is only good to find out if something is active at the moment. Had a load planner tell me that anymore they have no clue. The areas that used to have regular runs are not happening. Its all pretty much hit or miss.

That's why I said to call at night after 1900, and in the morning before 0700.....they know.

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
Darn I forgot about Joplin squeezed in the middle...great you got a load....Thursday are good for Mn.....

looks like skunked to-day here...

flattop40

Expert Expediter
had a whopper, 101 dh no $ and 235 miler at .70 averages out at .50/mile..... wasn't thinking when they called was asleep. However, puts me into Milwaukee which I have always had good luck out of.

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
In Des Moines..got lucky office gal came in early...

Street name was wrong, company name was wrong but still found the place...go figure....prolly wear this place out to-day and take my own advice and DH to KC on the weekend....:D

Steady Eddie

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Someone is at the office this weekend. That means he will get a load, just to get rid of him
lol.....