Where am I?

inkasnana

Expert Expediter
Home is where the money is...if they keep loading ya keep on trucking....Michigan ain't missin ya...;)

Yeah I know, and while I like the miles and the money, we REALLY need to get the truck back to Romulus to be worked on. The APU hasn't worked for several weeks now, and we need to get the front steer tires replaced and aligned, plus there are a bunch of recall repairs that need to be done on the truck and on top of that the transmission is leaking. :(

Plus we've been out for almost 6 weeks now and I just want to spend a few days at home. :D

Steady Eddie

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Well sitting at the wally world in:

YouTube - The Beach Boys - Kokomo (Soundtrack ****tail)

thats Indiana by the way:(

Don't think that's the Kokomo that we love to hate.... I sat there in that Wally for three days once and only once....my 1st trip out...never will I sit in Kokomo...moved to the office and got right out...

I'm in Franklin, KY thinking about moving....but where..I'm 3rd out here, be 3rd out in Memphis, 3rd out in Louisville, humm....Kokomo?

Steady Eddie

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Got one going to Temple, Tx....yep almost made it to pickup and it is a dry-run now....Made it back here in Franklin and the other E-1 was leaving. He got a load too...could've been mine though....now back to the bottom of the list...

flattop40

Expert Expediter
Got one going to Temple, Tx....yep almost made it to pickup and it is a dry-run now....Made it back here in Franklin and the other E-1 was leaving. He got a load too...could've been mine though....now back to the bottom of the list...

At least you got a call, will get a little something for the call. Not a word from them today. Starting to wonder if for some reason I have been put on the bad list. The last 3 weeks have been horrible

Steady Eddie

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
At least you got a call, will get a little something for the call. Not a word from them today. Starting to wonder if for some reason I have been put on the bad list. The last 3 weeks have been horrible

I use to think I was on "The List" too when I had a horrible run of "Luck". That dry-run was very good miles, I needed that. One run a week is not going to keep me going for long. I guess the good thing is, the bill collectors can't find me out here.....

inkasnana

Expert Expediter
We are in Columbia, SC. It was really strange when we went back in service on Wed, we were in Romulus and we were the only ST for 60 miles. I don't think we've ever been to Detroit area where we were the only ST there. lol

We took a load from Brownstown, MI to Lexington, KY.. then picked one up in Indy and brought it here to SC. At least we got 2 loads in for the week.

Happy Easter everyone! :)

Steady Eddie

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
This is funny.....

After I unloaded this A.M. I did a mac 19......16th out lol moved down to xx and 5th out....may move to xxx, no one there....

inkasnana

Expert Expediter
We're in Battle Creek, MI. It's cold and rainy. I'm ready to go back down south where it's warm and green!

jrj337

Seasoned Expediter
steady Eddie how long have you been in haw river,i live north of Raleigh and im at home now
but not in service.

inkasnana

Expert Expediter
We're in Breezewood, PA at the nicest T/A truck stop I've ever seen. Last night we delivered in McConnellsburg, PA and the gps took us down US 30 from there to Breezewood. It's 2 lane, winding up and down the mountains, top truck speed allowed down is 20mph and our truck didn't go much faster than that back up again. lol. It's quite a ride at night! I'm sure the long line of cars behind us was cussing us all the way up the mountains, but I think if we had pulled over to let them go by we never would have gotten started up again. lol

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
We're in Breezewood, PA at the nicest T/A truck stop I've ever seen. Last night we delivered in McConnellsburg, PA and the gps took us down US 30 from there to Breezewood. It's 2 lane, winding up and down the mountains, top truck speed allowed down is 20mph and our truck didn't go much faster than that back up again. lol. It's quite a ride at night! I'm sure the long line of cars behind us was cussing us all the way up the mountains, but I think if we had pulled over to let them go by we never would have gotten started up again. lol

You did US 30 at night? *LOL* Ya shoulda went to Carlisle
They sell T-shirts...."I survived US 30".....

MentalGiant

Seasoned Expediter
I actually was the one who drove last night on US 30. She was just the co-driver with the imaginery brake pedal. I didn't think it was that bad. Been on worse. If it had snow on it, then it might of been a challenge. :D

inkasnana

Expert Expediter
We're back at Interstate, in Romulus, again. Our APU has stopped working right, again. I had the happy task of driving all night last night from St. Marys, PA to Sterling Heights and, after delivering this morning, driving here to Interstate. So now I get to set in their uncomfortable drivers lounge all day after driving all night, again. I HOPE they get it fixed right this time!!!

Steady Eddie

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Bright and early this morning the campers were rolling into Talladaga Race Track as I passed by. Sitting at the J in B-ham, Al....only bout 4 hours from home.....if it were Fri. I think I would head that way....Need Load, Have Van will Travel...

jujubeans

OVM Project Manager
Bright and early this morning the campers were rolling into Talladaga Race Track as I passed by. Sitting at the J in B-ham, Al....only bout 4 hours from home.....if it were Fri. I think I would head that way....Need Load, Have Van will Travel...

:)
Hey Eddie...Jeanna did get a trip..shorty over to Atlanta, but she dropped in AL sat morning.

and I guess you know Ken's got one headed towards Greensboro...just east of it anyway.