Where am I?

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
Theres 1 other solo 8 foot Sprinter around Lodi which is about 70 miles north of you now...so that should make us 1st with 12 feet and team.
You should buddy up with Steady Eddie as well...we all work about the same....we keep tabs that way....

Guess we will just make our own system!*LOL*

Steady Eddie

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Theres 1 other solo 8 foot Sprinter around Lodi which is about 70 miles north of you now...so that should make us 1st with 12 feet and team.
You should buddy up with Steady Eddie as well...we all work about the same....we keep tabs that way....

Guess we will just make our own system!*LOL*

Monday morning to y'all....60 hours of rot in good'ol Waddy,KY. This sitting gets long and old. When I got here Fri., there were 1 cv 4 sp 4 st 1 tt. Now 2 sp 2 st, guess I'm committed to hang tight-( oh me), here.

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
if you move you have to move all the way here....8 within 100 miles of Ashland! maybe you best stay put...

flattop40

Expert Expediter
if you move you have to move all the way here....8 within 100 miles of Ashland! maybe you best stay put...

Yeah they said that if I moved to cleveland I would be 2nd out with in 50 miles and 4th with in 100miles so guess I will sty here for now

inkasnana

Expert Expediter
We are in Woodhaven, MI at the crossdock. Mac 19 this morning listed 6 cv, 18 sp, 6 st and I can't remember if there were any t/t. We are 6th or 7th out so I'm thinking a move is in order. I don't want to spend the whole weekend sitting in Detroit area.

inkasnana

Expert Expediter
We are in Buchanan for the night. We have a load going to Minneapolis and Bloomington, MN (3 stops) that delivers Monday. We picked the load up here at E1 and decided to stay the night here and drive to MN tomorrow. Driving through Chicago area on Sat was more appealing than driving through there on a Fri afternoon. lol.

inkasnana

Expert Expediter
We are sitting in Jessup, MD. We delivered last evening in Baltimore and hoping to get out of here soon. I was trying to decide if it would be better to move up into PA or down in to VA for a better chance of getting a load. Guess we will see what our owner wants us to do. I just know I don't want to end up being stuck all through the weekend here. :(

Where is everyone else at? :D

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
KC...Gina just whizzed us into doing a mini and someone snuck in....Grrrrrr now #2 for crying out loud!!:(