What's this?

Coco

Seasoned Expediter
Yes we do have a view. We view everything and EVERONE around us. And most of us give everyone a second chance because we know first impressions aren't always fair.;)

Hope to hear from you again!

Packmule

Expert Expediter
Ladies,
I hope you did not take offense to my previous post about women are always right. It was a statement made in jest only. I and my wife do look forward to reading this forum and am sure it will have a lot of insight and interesting topics.

Dan

RichM

Veteran Expediter
Charter Member
Something tells me that Dan's better half might have had a word or two with him.

davekc

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Fleet Owner
Looks like you are off to a great start!
Ok, let me get my helmet on.

Davekc
owner
21 years
PantherII
EO moderator

highway star

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
If a man says something in the woods, and there's no woman there to hear him, is he still wrong?

mrgoodtude

Not a Member
OH GREAT! Now I will never get Cynthia off the computer!
But wait on the computer outta my hair...Yeah!
An enthusiastic welcome ensues!!!!
Mike and Cyn

kinilu57

Expert Expediter
This is going to be my favorite site, I can tell.

Thank you so much ladies for starting this.

Hopefully, it won't just be alot of inside jokes. We can learn and share so much with each other.

Sometimes, you just need another woman's point of view on things. I know Brian and I certainly see things the opposite sometimes. I think there is rhyme and reason to most things and he doesn't think far enough ahead. Is this true with most teams???

Let's hear it girls. What is your biggest "headache" out on the road?? We have such a small space to "live". Is there something that just gets on your "Last Nerve"???

This ought to be hilarious!!!

TeamCaffee

Administrator
Staff member
Owner/Operator
kini lu

You sure got Bob to laughing over this one. Still trying to think of the last nerve issue. Bob does live in the here and now world just like Brian.

Coco

Seasoned Expediter
Men do not plan ahead, they live in a yes or no world and still think with their #$%&'s but God, don't you just love em?

The last nerve? It's a weekend and I want to go somewhere (he doesn't), we are 20 feet from the exit travelling 65 and he says "which exit?"

bernieh48

Veteran Expediter
My last nerve is guys in other trucks using the parking lot and not using the bathroom to do their business. I almost had a gallon jug of it dropped right over my head. Yuck! Please guys make the effort to walk to the bathroom.

P.S. Thanks for this women's forum this is great!

Packmule

Expert Expediter
Rich,
You must have ESPN or something?!?!?
She just told me not to start anything and there wouldn't be a problem,.... I took the hint!

Dan

geo

Veteran Expediter
Charter Member
Retired Expediter
US Navy
i have after 56 years figure out women, what ever you do is wrong and not right

men's rights is keeping what ones they have left and havn't been taken away yet

differents between a newly wedd and someone who has been married along time he hasn't been train yet

also the honey dew list post on refer door for thing do when you can't think of what do next