What's Going on in the US House of Representatives?

ATeam

Retired Expediter
Buck was going to lose reelection anyway. Childish though to just take his ball and go home early. The Republican Party will be better off and be more MAGA though.
MAGA House Republicans seem to be doing everything in their power to convert their majority into next year's minority. MAGA may well be better off with more MAGA members in leadership roles, at least in the eyes of their fellow MAGA activists. I guess it matters little whether they win elections or not.

Reactions: RLENT and Ragman

muttly

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
MAGA House Republicans seem to be doing everything in their power to convert their majority into next year's minority. MAGA may well be better off with more MAGA members in leadership roles, at least in the eyes of their fellow MAGA activists. I guess it matters little whether they win elections or not.

Some are saying to call it the America First Party.
IMG_5795.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: RLENT and ATeam

ATeam

Retired Expediter
Some are saying to call it the America First Party.
I'm with them. Go scorched earth. Burn the GOP down. Let MAGA rise from the ashes. I said some time ago we're watching the demise of the Republican Party. Go MAGA! Let's put the GOP out of its misery and Make America Great Again!!!

ATeam

Retired Expediter
Quote of the Week

Soon to be down to a two-vote margin, MAGA Mike Johnson's grip is slipping, and the House Republicans hate each more than ever. See the sourced article.

“'I'd rather sit down with Hannibal Lecter and eat my own liver,' said one House Republican when asked if they are attending the House GOP retreat," (Source)

Last edited:

ATeam

Retired Expediter
Wow! Republican House Majority Vote Soon Down to One

A couple more like this and the Democrats will be the majority party by default. First Buck. Now Gallagher. Republicans sick of Republicans; sick enough to walk away.

"When Gallagher leaves, the majority would further shrink to 217-213, meaning Republicans could only afford a single defection on any vote if Democrats vote together."

skyraider

Veteran Expediter
US Navy
Only if you break the law…….
Did a jury of Trumps peers hear statements and get to see a showing of records in a court of law? Most trials must show a person is guilty of a crime and a12 person jury makes the decision,,,usually its the way it works,,,I did not finish law school, maybe someone in here has a law degree...

Ragman

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Did a jury of Trumps peers hear statements and get to see a showing of records in a court of law? Most trials must show a person is guilty of a crime and a12 person jury makes the decision,,,usually its the way it works,,,I did not finish law school, maybe someone in here has a law degree...
Trumpshlt chose a bench trial, which is his right to do.

• Haha
Reactions: RLENT and muttly