What would war with Russia look like?

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
There is no evidence to support it. Anyone can offer a picture, and claim it represents this or that.

I'm going fishing today, and here to let you know of it. Later today, I will send you a picture of a 17lb small mouthed bass. Does that mean I caught it?

There is simply no hard evidence that any of this took place.

Nope. You could not have caught one in Michigan. The CLOSEST of what the "uninformed" call "bass" was an 11LB 15.04OZ large mouth (which is not a true bass, it is a sunfish), which in the record for that species for the State of Michigan. The state record for the ONLY true bass found in Michigan waters is 6LB 11.84OZ white bass, also known locally on the Detroit River, which in reality is properly called the "Straights of Detroit", since it is NOT a river.

Real facts, real science. Your event could have NEVER taken place in Michigan.

iceroadtrucker

Veteran Expediter
Driver
Layoutshooter if we would have done what General Patton and General McArthur wanted to do back in the WW11 we most likely wouldn't be dealing with this Right now. But the President at the time was to skittish press forward with it. Politics, due to the Politicians themselves led to the fall of Rome. Admiral Yamamoto said after bombing Pearl we woke a sleeping Giant. Then we were industrious Nation. Truthfully the Giant was already awake and the Political Regime already Knew what was going to happen. If they would have had a spine at all, and would have been proactive a lot of lives would have been saved that Day. We can not Change the Past for now. But what this Countries Future holds we do have the Power to control it. Many say having Hindsight is a good thing. Having Foresight is just as important. Like in a Game of Chess, thinking 7 moves ahead if not more is the norm.

Maverick

Seasoned Expediter
Nope. You could not have caught one in Michigan. The CLOSEST of what the "uninformed" call "bass" was an 11LB 15.04OZ large mouth (which is not a true bass, it is a sunfish), which in the record for that species for the State of Michigan. The state record for the ONLY true bass found in Michigan waters is 6LB 11.84OZ white bass, also known locally on the Detroit River, which in reality is properly called the "Straights of Detroit", since it is NOT a river.

Real facts, real science. Your event could have NEVER taken place in Michigan.

Now you see! That's real investigation, real facts, and I'm defeated to say the least. Actually, I did catch a 12 lb Steelhead on the Clearwater River in Orofino ID.

I do love a good irony...ah er...investigation. :)

Maverick

Seasoned Expediter
I prefer sanity over wackity.

Sent from my - Fisher Price ABC - 123

Might I suggest you care more for comfort, than truth? Tell me if I'm wrong about the usual approach here? And I mean no accusation....

You went to the website, found something to discredit that website, and took no like amount of time to check on the story itself. You never checked if anyone else is making the claim, has more info on the subject, or possible truth to the matter?

In other words, you investigated nothing, while poopooing the idea?

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Now you see! That's real investigation, real facts, and I'm defeated to say the least. Actually, I did catch a 12 lb Steelhead on the Clearwater River in Orofino ID.

I do love a good irony...ah er...investigation. :)

I am a trained analyst.

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Should stay in Michigan to fish, record in Michigan for steelhead (rainbow trout) is 26LB 8OZ.

MORE real science, there are NOT members of the trout family that are native to Michigan.

Maverick

Seasoned Expediter
Layoutshooter if we would have done what General Patton and General McArthur wanted to do back in the WW11 we most likely wouldn't be dealing with this Right now. But the President at the time was to skittish press forward with it. Politics, due to the Politicians themselves led to the fall of Rome. Admiral Yamamoto said after bombing Pearl we woke a sleeping Giant. Then we were industrious Nation. Truthfully the Giant was already awake and the Political Regime already Knew what was going to happen. If they would have had a spine at all, and would have been proactive a lot of lives would have been saved that Day. We can not Change the Past for now. But what this Countries Future holds we do have the Power to control it. Many say having Hindsight is a good thing. Having Foresight is just as important. Like in a Game of Chess, thinking 7 moves ahead if not more is the norm.

Right IMV. Patton knew exactly what was going on. He was not the political miscreant as Eisenhower...and indeed, did not like the man at all. The treatment of German prisoners by both Generals, was night and day. Patton respected his opponent, and actually, admired their tenacity.

That sickening farewell speech given by Eisenhower, makes me ill. Here's a guy who directly benefited from the very thing he later denounced, or warned about. Patton was never a part of it, and only thought best about his men, his current opponent, and compassion in the end.

It's very clear who wins these wars. It's the political and money masters who come out on top.

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter

Politicians don't think at all, let alone 7 moves ahead.

Maverick

Seasoned Expediter
Should stay in Michigan to fish, record in Michigan for steelhead (rainbow trout) is 26LB 8OZ.

MORE real science, there are NOT members of the trout family that are native to Michigan.

Right? But I was in Idaho at the time. The hatchery/fishery is right up the river from Orofino. The 12 pounder's are normal, and I got one. Local guy smoked it, and the best fish I've ever had. (well, maybe the Walleye caught in Canada would parallel) I get this van set up like I want.....it will include a fishing pole. :cool::p

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Right? But I was in Idaho at the time. The hatchery/fishery is right up the river from Orofino. The 12 pounder's are normal, and I got one. Local guy smoked it, and the best fish I've ever had. (well, maybe the Walleye caught in Canada would parallel) I get this van set up like I want.....it will include a fishing pole. :cool::p

No need to go to Canada for walleye, best walleye fishing anywhere on the globe is in Michigan

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
From the same source:

"In 1933, Adolf Hitler had a guillotine constructed and tested. He was impressed enough to order 20 more constructed and pressed into immediate service.[SUP][5][/SUP][SUP][unreliable source?][/SUP] Nazi records indicate that between 1933 and 1945, 16,500 people were executed by guillotine in Germany and Austria.[SUP][5][/SUP] "

Those are Nazi records, which were VERY good records.

Guillotine - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Ragman

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
there is no evidence to support it. Anyone can offer a picture, and claim it represents this or that.

I'm going fishing today, and here to let you know of it. Later today, i will send you a picture of a 17lb small mouthed bass. Does that mean i caught it?

There is simply no hard evidence that any of this took place.
oh my!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

xiggi

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
There was numerous sources. I know nothing there about aliens but what the heck.

xiggi

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Might I suggest you care more for comfort, than truth? Tell me if I'm wrong about the usual approach here? And I mean no accusation....

You went to the website, found something to discredit that website, and took no like amount of time to check on the story itself. You never checked if anyone else is making the claim, has more info on the subject, or possible truth to the matter?

In other words, you investigated nothing, while poopooing the idea?

Assumptions will hurt you I read several different sources making the same claim. I actually drew no conclusions on what your link stated just posted something to show opinions of those who did research them. I have no doubt a large number of POWs probably died but doubt the numbers that link claims.

Maverick

Seasoned Expediter
From the same source:

"In 1933, Adolf Hitler had a guillotine constructed and tested. He was impressed enough to order 20 more constructed and pressed into immediate service.[SUP][5][/SUP][SUP][unreliable source?][/SUP] Nazi records indicate that between 1933 and 1945, 16,500 people were executed by guillotine in Germany and Austria.[SUP][5][/SUP] "

Those are Nazi records, which were VERY good records.

Guillotine - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Oh Puh-leeeze. You were doing so well with fish stories, you had to add this one?

Maverick

Seasoned Expediter
Assumptions will hurt you I read several different sources making the same claim. I actually drew no conclusions on what your link stated just posted something to show opinions of those who did research them. I have no doubt a large number of POWs probably died but doubt the numbers that link claims.

Fair enough. Then you would not mind at all.....if I dispute the figures from those who gain in regard to the supposed "death camps"?

If so, I think we've reached a more than fair, adult agreement?

Last edited: