What is this little guy thinking?

highway star

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Let's see, I woke everyone up in the middle of the night, I ate, I stared at this dumb thing over my crib. O.K., I guess I'll take a nap.

mrgoodtude

Not a Member
Let's see, 1200 to run Orlando that's 1.78 a mile then add deadhead to Atlanta 1.28 a mile Cynthia sz it's a slow week anyway HMMMM.
Mike

Coco

Seasoned Expediter
OMG! I just figured out the road to wealth! Let's put a book together of children's expressions to explain the world to those who can understand the spoken word. We'll all be rich!!! lol;)

Turtle

Administrator
Staff member
Retired Expediter
"Hhhmmm... choices, choices. I think I'll go with the left one for lunch, and the right one for dinner."

cv4longhaul

Seasoned Expediter
Who did you say you were again? and Why is that important to me?>Post your caption.

Kathy
TST Expedited Service
#21096:p

Broompilot

Veteran Expediter
Heres a good one or at least I think it is.

This goes along with the How do I look Post (Women) as I recall it right.

Anyway yesterday I am at the Y, we have very large divided gym. Along the top is a walking/jogging track. Wether was terrible yesterday and I was the only walking up there after my work out, ya know I gotta keep the bags at bay under my eyes.

Well down stairs was a gym full of kids from oh 2-5 playing of all things DUCK DUCK GOOSE. I got the biggest kick out of watching them run in that circle, just remembering when I was kid trying to catch who ever hit ya on the head.

Kids so cool to watch them when they have no idea....

mrgoodtude

Not a Member
I couldn't resist, Please don't be mad at me but I had to reintroduce Ben and Clara my grandbuddies.
Mike and Cyn}>

Coco

Seasoned Expediter
Cute babies! Mike and Cyn. Hey doing this kinda stuff takes the blues away and makes for a joyous day. You're right Broom, watching kids is just cool! You never know what they will do or say. They are so happy and carefree, it's just refreshing to watch their innocence.

My favorte kids stories are:

When our daughter was about three or four years old I cassually mentioned something that I can't even remember today but, for some reason she became very disappointed and unruly and began jumping on the sofa. I recanted the phrase, told her not to get excited and not to jump to conclusions. She stopped immediately, looked around her and replied "I don't even know where that is!"

My favorite son story is:

Again, around the age of three or so, we took our son to see Santa. Monster trucks were all the rage and the battery powered trucks were on every little boys list. He sat quietly on Santa's lap and was asked what he wanted for Christmas, "A Bigfoot Truck" he replied After a quick glance from Santa and an acknowlgement that the truck would be there Santa asked him if he had been a good boy. Our son replied "Yes Santa but I just can't quit saying Son of a Bi*ch"

Bugsy Siegel

Seasoned Expediter
>"Hhhmmm... choices, choices. I think I'll go with the left
>one for lunch, and the right one for dinner."

ROFL, I was thinking something like that too, maybe:

"Now where did I leave those (insert favorite reference here)?"