What forums do YOU read?

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
I look at all but the "women's section". I learn from most. The "Soapbox" is my primary recreation while on the road.

Dynamite 1

Staff member
Fleet Owner
we read the general, truck, newbie forums. lately a little bit of the soapbox but that little bit is about as much of that as we can take !!! 80 % of our time is spent in the load one forum, ofcourse. we find the ones we use enjoyable. some of the others just dont always peek our interest but we have browsed through them all.

cheri1122

Veteran Expediter
Driver
Being a compulsive reader, I usually read all the forums, except for the carriers I'm not with. A few weeks ago, out of sheer boredom, I read the Bolt forum, and it's freakin hilarious! The unique personalities like ntimevan are part of why I love EO. ;)

ATeam

Retired Expediter
I used to read the General, Truck Talk and Newbies Paradise in that order and then drift at random as the spirit moved. Having recently discovered the New Posts link, I am increasingly using it and reading topics of interest regardless of the forum they are in. Except the Soapbox; with very rare exceptions, I intentionally avoid that forum.

dolphin

Seasoned Expediter
I like the 1)General 2)Truck 3)Newbie the most then sometimes look at Carrier forums. Every once in a awhile look at Recruiting forums, but it seems not too much going on down there.
Really like the Truck forum and also everyone listing where they are in General forum.

ntimevan

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
This is kind of picking up a newspaper for me. Front page news ( general forum ), Comics ( carrier forums ) , Classifieds if bored, and throw the politics section away. Just how i roll. :eek:

paullud

Veteran Expediter
I find it interesting that so many avoid the Soapbox. Is it because you have differing views? Not a fan of politics?

Sent from my ADR6400L using EO Forums

scottm4211

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
I find it interesting that so many avoid the Soapbox. Is it because you have differing views? Not a fan of politics?

Sent from my ADR6400L using EO Forums

Could be the monotony of the same drivel over and over? Who knows.

Moot

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
I like to read the forums I post in that get deleted. I get a huge rush out of looking at a blank space where once silly drivel resided.

ebsprintin

Veteran Expediter
General, truck, then newbies. Scan past the tech forum and Load One forum for dessert. When I'm repeatedly visiting the site during the day and have a general handle on things, it's a quick scan down the forum page and lots of dessert.

In the app, I set up my favorites, so the app opens to a listing of general, truck, newbies, tech and once again Load One for dessert.

eb