What does your screen name mean?

MikeDamone

Not a Member
Researching
Back in the early days of rock n roll, no one ever used their real name when checking into hotels, kept the fans and groupies from bothering you when they saw the tour coachs parked in the hotel lots, so we all made up names, mine was from the fact I was the electronics tech on tours, and worked late into the night fixing burnt out amps and things with circuit boards as the connections on them between points are called traces, the k was because I was a little kinky back in the younger years,(groupies can be fun) and night because we were all creatures of the night, the full name was trace k night, shortened for the internet to tknight, there is the rest of the story,

So you were a roadie? Man that is beyond cool. I bet you could tell some stories! Who were some of the better bands you toured with?

Reactions: Hummer53

Snap Shot

New Recruit
Driver
"Snap Shot" Well, as you can guess, I'm a photographer. I,m just getting started in Expediting and looking forward to posting some of my photo's and video's of places we run. Thanks for all y'all help so far. Feel free to follow me on Facebook (donnygreenway) or my blog (Freedombylens.wordpress.com) ImageUploadedByEO Forums1452798813.467126.jpg

Windsor

Veteran Expediter
My screen name story isn't very interesting, but here it is. Growing up in Cleveland when I was in my 20's and I was spending a lot of time in many of the neighborhood bars all around the west side of Cleveland with family, friends, coworkers ect. I dont like beer, never have. I would drink whisky, mainly Windsor Canadian. So over the years that's what ppl called me inside and outside the bars. I rarely find myself at a bar 20 plus years later but now many ppl only know me as Windsor. There's my screen name story.

Ragman

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Not today.....
201602_0038_ahdge_sm.jpg

Reactions: ntimevan

Perioodic

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
I've had this username (Periodic) for like the last 10+ years on online games. It just always stuck with me and I try and use it wherever I have to make a username.

Kazper

Rookie Expediter
Owner/Operator
Kazper.. a reference to a truly amazing black lab that was beyond fearless.
Running off the ends of docks to swim underwater catching fish..
Climbing ladders to shovel snow off rooftops and leaping off into the pile with me when we finished.
Riding shotgun (or running beside me for hours) blazing new trails in the wilderness of northern Maine.
That dog was always an adventure waiting to happen.
He was a pound puppy that I brought home on Halloween Day of 2001. Why not name a crazy black woofer after a friendly ghost?
Don't be fooled though. I may have found him as his time was ticking in doggy jail, but.. he totally rescued me.
He died a few years ago of an incurable ear infection that spread after chasing ducks in a swamp.
But, dammmn.. what an awesome dog he was!
He has inspired my name many times in cyberville.

Ragman

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Kazper.. a reference to a truly amazing black lab that was beyond fearless.
Running off the ends of docks to swim underwater catching fish..
Climbing ladders to shovel snow off rooftops and leaping off into the pile with me when we finished.
Riding shotgun (or running beside me for hours) blazing new trails in the wilderness of northern Maine.
That dog was always an adventure waiting to happen.
He was a pound puppy that I brought home on Halloween Day of 2001. Why not name a crazy black woofer after a friendly ghost?
Don't be fooled though. I may have found him as his time was ticking in doggy jail, but.. he totally rescued me.
He died a few years ago of an incurable ear infection that spread after chasing ducks in a swamp.
But, dammmn.. what an awesome dog he was!
He has inspired my name many times in cyberville.
Sounds like he was truly your best friend.

Reactions: Greg