Westboro Baptist to Pickett marathon funerals

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Who cares? A bunch of loser's that get way to much attention.

Just people people who's lives they are going to disrupt. People who are already hurt and angry. People who's live's were impacted in one of the worst ways possible. There is no need for this.

asjssl

Veteran Expediter
Fleet Owner
Never did get there angle other than they get there name out there...but your name is out there...but never met 1 person that agreed with there views?? Have herd interviews of his family...that Fred Felps is one mean SOB...very evil..

xiggi

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Never did get there angle other than they get there name out there...but your name is out there...but never met 1 person that agreed with there views?? Have herd interviews of his family...that Fred Felps is one mean SOB...very evil..

Its the money plenty of wackos who send donations.

davekc

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Fleet Owner
This group seems to have the most success at shutting down the Westboro folks.
They will show up at many of the military funerals and there latest was to block these religious fanatics at Newtown. Yep...the Hells Angels.
Hells-Angels-Block-Westboro-Church-from-Protesting-Newtown-Funerals.jpg

From the Newtown funerals.

BobWolf

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Its douchebag homophobe, closetcases like this thats fueling the mass exedus the from the church and people turning thier backs on god.

Thise who actualy read thier bible including the new testement starting at the gosples of Mathew, Mark, Luke, and John it says clearly that God offers forgiveness to everyone who asks.
Pathettic, every last one of them.

I think of thie following fits these morons best.
Proverbs 19:29 Judgments (punnisment) are prepared for scorners, and stripes (beatings) for the back of fools.

zorry

Veteran Expediter
I worked with a Hell's Angel member.
He was a nice guy. At least in our work environment.

asjssl

Veteran Expediter
Fleet Owner
"Let me tell them something,Boston is a town that will beat the shiz out of them"~@howarstern on Westboro Baptist Church protesting funerals

davekc

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Fleet Owner
I worked with a Hell's Angel member.
He was a nice guy. At least in our work environment.

Most of them are. I think issues with a few of the chapters can sometimes give them a bad name. We had quite a few in Daytona during bike week and they were all real nice. Or at least the ones I talked to and visited with.