Welcome to our new Moderator Cheri1122!!

Dreamer

Administrator Emeritus
Charter Member
Please help us welcome our newest moderator Cheri1122!

Cheri Heppner is the O/O of a B unit leased to ConWay Now. She says she runs solo both on & off the job, and loves expediting - it encompasses the freedom & self determination she's always wanted, and says "Even at the end of the longest day of frustration, I think a bad day in expediting is better than a good day anywhere else."

Attendees to the Expo will be able to hear more from Cheri as she one of our featured speakers!

Friday July 28th Expedite Expo 2006
1:00 pm - "Women Discussing Women’s Issues". Cheri Heppner, Owner Operator

This workshop is for all of the prospective team drivers, solo drivers, and also drivers that are out there driving. We would like to get together to share hints and tips on how to make our lives easier. Lets make this a fun informative workshop for all. We have a great panel lined up of women with knowledge of all different aspects of driving and years of experience. Everyone is welcome!!

Welcome to the team Cheri!

Dreamer
Forums Administrator

--------------

Ability is what you're capable of doing...
Motivation determines what you do...
Attitude determines how well you do it. (Lou Holtz)
-------------------

---------

davekc

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Fleet Owner
Welcome aboard.

Davekc
owner
21 years
PantherII
EO moderator

LDB

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Welcome to the asylum. :+

Leo Bricker, 73's K5LDB, OOIDA 677319
Owner, Panther trucks 5507, 5508, 5509
Highway Watch Participant, Truckerbuddy
EO Forum Moderator
----------
Support the entire Constitution, not just the parts you like.

Moot

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Congratulations Cheri on becoming an EO Moderator! Have fun on the Loading Dock and keep it OSHA compliant. Watch out for that forklift.

teacel

Veteran Expediter
Charter Member
cheri1122

As many of the others already said CONGRATULATIONS!

I see you have an anniversary coming up. 07/14/06 you will have one year under your belt. Congrats on that as well.

Since I've been more-less inactive for most of that year I researched (now I sound like ATeam) your posts and replies.
To me you are the perfect mold for the EO Mod Squad. The team made an excellent choice! Glad you accepted and are willing to be a team player. Just remember, its not always cake and ice cream when dealing with personalities. I think I can say this for the whole team "You have all our support" Welcome aboard!

wombat4412

Seasoned Expediter
well welcome aboard cheri
but one small little item i do stand to be corrected but i notice here you are leased to conway-now like i am correction conway expedite i think we are now called but like i said i might be wrong but everytime i ring into dispatch i hear welcome to conway expedite
wombat :)

kinilu57

Expert Expediter
Cheri, Welcome from a member who rarely post. I wish you luck in expediting and with your moderating. It seems much friendlier out here now that so many are taking an interest in meeting and staying in touch with each other. Helping each other is also helping ourselves. Being informed helps us all be more of a team. Hope I get to meet you at the Expo. There are so many names I want to put a face on. See you in 3 weeks. :9 :D :9 :D