Welcome to January 2014! New month, year, beginnings?

jelliott

Veteran Expediter
Motor Carrier Executive
US Army
Such negative nellys this morning. LOL.

Another day and another airplane!

jelliott

Veteran Expediter
Motor Carrier Executive
US Army
Hoping so. I see you delivered 4 hours ago? Looks like 1 ahead of you right now that delivered last night.

RoadTime

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Empty near Raleigh North Carolina enjoying the 54° weather. wanted to wash the truck today but looks like everybody and their brother had the same idea :)

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
No one likes a squirrel hater. ;)

if a squirrel sits at the bottom of the tree.... a nut will eventual fall, he just listens for the thud....LOL
most know Florida is a hard sell for a CV...especially when one lives in the high rent district.....

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
Yeah more snow!!!!!!

I just get why some are soooo grumpy....every morning they get up grab a coffee and do their morning thing on the internet.....they get to the Gold Rewards site and as soon as they log in.....TADA.....Kenneth Amor #1!!!!......LOL and don't forget it......cuzzz I won't let ya.....hahahaha

Tennesseahawk

Veteran Expediter
I just get why some are soooo grumpy....every morning they get up grab a coffee and do their morning thing on the internet.....they get to the Gold Rewards site and as soon as they log in.....TADA.....Kenneth Amor #1!!!!......LOL and don't forget it......cuzzz I won't let ya.....hahahaha

Bet it's hard to get that taste out of your mouth. :rolleyes:

Steady Eddie

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator

Give me 15000 points and I'll be right there with ya. I don't see the big deal here. Must be little OVM was not paid that much attention to when him wuss wittle....

Oh, and I got a chainsaw this week. DID YOU HEAR ME ! :cool:

Last edited: