Welcome to January 2014! New month, year, beginnings?

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
No, I meant Brian Whitley the new President. OVM probably had him in meetings most of the day.

I've never met the guy....he does not seem that sociable, never heard a word from him or seen him in the lot...guess I am not part of the team....:(

Last edited:

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
OVM came and left Taylor without seeing me. I got dissed. :confused:

Probably spent most of the day with Brian.

BTW, Happy Birthday to Brian in recruiting!

well pal...seeing you've been demoted and you are ONLY a CEO now....I need to keep better company ya know.....LOL

shadow7663

Expert Expediter
I've never met the guy....he does not seem that sociable, never heard a word from him or seen him in the lot...guess I am not part of the team....:(

Brian is a great guy and you can bet he likes hearing from the drivers. If your in the area stop in and say hi. However he cant stand this cold so bring him a scarf and some vodka....LOL

jujubeans

OVM Project Manager
So the weather channel says we got .4 inches of snow last night..real accurate. They need to come grab a shovel and tell me that to my face!

jelliott

Veteran Expediter
Motor Carrier Executive
US Army
Getting ready to speak at the Truckload Carriers Association meeting. These people paid to hear me as part of the registration fee??? Makes make yakking up at ISIS seem priceless. LOL

Wolfeman68

Veteran Expediter
Fleet Owner
US Marines
Getting ready to speak at the Truckload Carriers Association meeting. These people paid to hear me as part of the registration fee??? Makes make yakking up at ISIS seem priceless. LOL

Did you take the Isis menu with you??

jelliott

Veteran Expediter
Motor Carrier Executive
US Army
Ok. That one made me chuckle out loud. Not cool when you have a mic on you.

RoadTime

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
I must've picked a good time to come back in service, took about an hour and a half to grab a nice one Michigan to North Carolina :)

fr8hlr521

Active Expediter
Delivered and out of Laredo on the same day! Gotta love it!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using EO Forums mobile app