Welcome to January 2014! New month, year, beginnings?

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
and thanks everyone for the acknowledgement of WHOM is now on top of the rewards points leader board.....LOL.....sore losers.....LOL

jelliott

Veteran Expediter
Motor Carrier Executive
US Army
Good morning gang.....or is that thugs?....LOL

Real location is Marshall....BUT may end up in Effingham depending on the 19 results...then I might raid in Mattoon Walmart!!!

I am sure the city if Mattoon will roll out the red carpet.

Tennesseahawk

Veteran Expediter
What a day of football. Hope everyone is staying safe out there.

Yes, please don't end up like Bowman! Poor guy. :(

navorro-bowman-fumble-injury-leg.jpg

jelliott

Veteran Expediter
Motor Carrier Executive
US Army
Busy Monday morning of meetings. Tad slower today with the holiday and most UAW plants closed.

fr8hlr521

Active Expediter
Finally getting back on the road tomorrow. All the maintenance done in December ($6K) did not prevent the January breakdown to the tune of $7K plus a $700 tow to get freight delivered and get to the shop. Add the 7 day shop backlog and lost work and it gets spendy. Nice to have the red roof inn discount though! Moral of the story? It happens! Be thankful we are with a company that compensates us well so that we can have reserve funds for the rainy (snowy) days! Now time to get back to work! :)

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using EO Forums mobile app

davekc

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Fleet Owner
Finally getting back on the road tomorrow. All the maintenance done in December ($6K) did not prevent the January breakdown to the tune of $7K plus a $700 tow to get freight delivered and get to the shop. Add the 7 day shop backlog and lost work and it gets spendy. Nice to have the red roof inn discount though! Moral of the story? It happens! Be thankful we are with a company that compensates us well so that we can have reserve funds for the rainy (snowy) days! Now time to get back to work!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using EO Forums mobile app

Welcome to my world.;)