Welcome to August Please Save Us!!! Location Forum

jujubeans

OVM Project Manager
Thought we were done mowing, but that 1 and 1/2 of rain yesterday will make the dang grass grow again. Well thanks to the hubby the garden is about done...still have tomatoes and potatoes in it but I'm making salsa about every other day now. Trailer park is still full for maybe another week or two but the grandkids are gone and Ken's going back to work today so I can curtail cooking for awhile! It's cool out here today..high in the 60's today and tonight 46 so I'm thinking winter is in the air already!

jelliott

Veteran Expediter
Motor Carrier Executive
US Army
Another day....another plane. Headed home to Detroit this afternoon. Got to have dinner with some of my family that lives outside Dallas so that was nice last night.

jelliott

Veteran Expediter
Motor Carrier Executive
US Army
Hmmmmm just got the new EO app on my iPhone. Have to figure it all out.

xiggi

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
I have never got a ping with the new update. Got to be in the settings somewhere

xiggi

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Go to notifications, then click the little gear for settings and unchecked whatever you want

guido4475

Not a Member
Hmmmmm just got the new EO app on my iPhone. Have to figure it all out.

Maybe I just need to get used to it, but for now, I don't like it, especially seeing Tri-State ads popping up on our Load One forum. That alone gives me a violated feeling for some strange reason...kinda like who's been eating my porridge???? I don't know, I think it should of been left alone, what was wrong with it before, besides not showing who we were quoting in our response to that quote?...I think that's what I am trying to say....lol....paint dust handicap...

Last edited:

guido4475

Not a Member
Sanded down the door, hood and fender today...how it brought back memories of my younger days painting cars..getting the paint tomorrow....one little ding and rust spot to fix on the door about the size of a quarter, than shoot it all...I had white, but wasn't sure was it was from, so I am opting to go and get the proper color match...I'm still going to let it all set up a day before putting it all back on the van..It should end up looking pretty good when I'm done with it...Been home for how long now, and still havent even spent one night with Nina....what's wrong with this picture?.....