Welcome to August Please Save Us!!! Location Forum

TheOGExpediterGuy

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Hey y'all just at Home ready to hit the road on Monday! Let's hope this end of summer and fall are money making months!!! Stay safe out there!!!

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
Actually it makes perfect sense....Hoping August will save us vanners from a terrible July....

jelliott

Veteran Expediter
Motor Carrier Executive
US Army
Happy Friday and crap it is August already? Wow, time flies bye!

Turtle

Administrator
Staff member
Retired Expediter
Apparently there is a thing called "August Please Save Us" and we've been welcomed to it. Is it like Amway or something?

Reclassifying a thread as a forum... I'm not sure what that's about.

1expeditor

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
any drivers living in Toledo or any driver in Toledo waiting for a load do not use the water they have a ban on the water system until further notice glad I am not home this weekend...
Toledoblade.com if you like more info
:rolleyes:

jelliott

Veteran Expediter
Motor Carrier Executive
US Army
Welcome to the weekend! Saw numbers start moving up in a positive direction this week. Be glad to put shut down behind us. Stay safe out there, and like 1expeditor said, Don't drink the water in Toledo!

guido4475

Not a Member
Good Saturday morning! I hope this post finds everyone doing well and loaded!

Dispatch really caught me off guard by calling me so quickly, even for being late in the day, after I went into service with a load. It was a nice, medium-sized one. I know I am not alone, but I REALLY need to make some serious money really quickly here....With all of this time I had to take off, things are getting a tad ugly here...

Even though I posted on Facebook that my Dad passed away a week ago, I would like to extend my gratitude to those who shared their condolences with and towards me. It is very much appreciated and backs up the fact that Load One is more than a place to lease on to, we are like a family, even with an argument or two, us having our differences, and Dad, (John), having to get the belt out once in awhile, to keep us in line, putting us in our corners for a time -out....lol... I am so thankful for you all, and Load One.

guido4475

Not a Member
It's August and Mad Max is on Netflix. Gonna be a good month.

Wasn't there a movie with Mel Gibson and Tina Turner in it called "Mad Max Beyond Thunderdome?"......or maybe that was the Beastmaster...I don't know, I get all corn fused at those movies....all I remember is her thighs.....good golly, she could crush a melon with those things.....awesome!....

Time to go back to watching the Sopranos...

scottm4211

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Wasn't there a movie with Mel Gibson and Tina Turner in it called "Mad Max Beyond Thunderdome?"......or maybe that was the Beastmaster...I don't know, I get all corn fused at those movies....all I remember is her thighs.....good golly, she could crush a melon with those things.....awesome!....

Time to go back to watching the Sopranos...
That was the third (and worst) of the series. The original Mad Max was followed by The Road Warrior.