Welcome to August Please Save Us!!! Location Forum

ebsprintin

Veteran Expediter
six loads for the week so far. one load into michigan, one load out. four loads bouncing around michigan. crumbs add up.

eb

guido4475

Not a Member
I fell in love tonight..47k with a diesel and heavily loaded..classic ford in mentor ohio. The interior led lighting is phenomenal. As much as I want to get out of this business this would keep me in it. I am disappointed at the cheesy sprinter like front nose piece of the body. But the rest of it is nice. Wondering how the mpgs and ride would be.

Attachments

• 1408763802798.jpg
    1408763802798.jpg
    46.9 KB · Views: 75
W

Windsor

Body work all done.

Rearb4aa_zpsf37338ea.jpg

Above is from where someone hit me at the J in Corfu. I have no idea who did it. I waked out of the store and saw it.

Below is from all the rock chips that have pummeled the poor thing over the years.

Frontb4aa_zps480a1c22.jpg

Dropped it off at the body shop Monday morning, picked it up Thursday morning.
Total cost - $800 :D

Hood looks great, I need mine done.

W

Windsor

I fell in love tonight..47k with a diesel and heavily loaded..classic ford in mentor ohio. The interior led lighting is phenomenal. As much as I want to get out of this business this would keep me in it. I am disappointed at the cheesy sprinter like front nose piece of the body. But the rest of it is nice. Wondering how the mpgs and ride would be.

Your not getting out of the business, but it's fun to dream.

RoadTime

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Good morning from Commerce, GA. Was a nice week back on the road. Felt like the old days, hope that's a good sign of things to come. When I was in Knoxville area (of all places), I found a great little Italian pizza place that gets added to my very short list for best pizza.

After a good week, I'm taking a little R&R till Sunday and catching up on some sleep (don't want to hurt myself :rolleyes:)

Finally got to try out my new cooler I got with my reward points.
Coleman® 50 Quart Wheeled Xtreme® 6 Day Cooler.
Coleman® 50 Quart Wheeled Xtreme® 6 Cooler.jpg

So far I'm very pleased with it. I pitched my last Coleman 5 day cooler after being frustrated with leaking issues around and including the drain plug. As a preventative measure with this one, I applied waterproof sealant to the areas involved. The only thing I like and don't like about this one is the wheels. It's great for moving it around, but also it will move on it's own when making turns sometimes. So need to strap it down or block the wheels from moving.

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
Good morning from Commerce, GA. Was a nice week back on the road. Felt like the old days, hope that's a good sign of things to come. When I was in Knoxville area (of all places), I found a great little Italian pizza place that gets added to my very short list for best pizza.

After a good week, I'm taking a little R&R till Sunday and catching up on some sleep (don't want to hurt myself :rolleyes:)

Finally got to try out my new cooler I got with my reward points.
Coleman® 50 Quart Wheeled Xtreme® 6 Day Cooler.
View attachment 9693

So far I'm very pleased with it. I pitched my last Coleman 5 day cooler after being frustrated with leaking issues around and including the drain plug. As a preventative measure with this one, I applied waterproof sealant to the areas involved. The only thing I like and don't like about this one is the wheels. It's great for moving it around, but also it will move on it's own when making turns sometimes. So need to strap it down or block the wheels from moving.

I put a piece of 1/2" styrofoam cut to size UNDER my cooler.....the heat on the floor has a profound effect....it helps extend ice time greatly.

jelliott

Veteran Expediter
Motor Carrier Executive
US Army
And good morning from Dallas. Another 100 degree day here. I can't imagine the bill to air condition the convention center????

W

Windsor

Instead of following my dreams I guess I'll just ask where there going and hook up with them later. Chasing them takes to much energy.

guido4475

Not a Member
Found a white hood and drivers door today...finally..only problem is the replacement used drivers door has grey stripes that been on there since 93. So tgey need sanded off..so, a friend of mine is going to paint tge hood, door, and the new fender on monday Sunday I am going to be there sanding and prepping them for paint..this is taking way too long..but I am saving a ton of money doing it this way..at least it will look a lot better than it did before it got hit, and a few existing problems will be eliminated as well through this.

guido4475

Not a Member
Its a Saturday night...sitting in the lawnchair at the garage door opening..drinking a few coolers..watching the deer play in the front yard. ...noticing how hard the spider is working building a web in the corner of the garage door opening. .back and forth..side to side...this guy is in high speed building this web...yup, this is a glimpse of my life on a Saturday night...lol..