Welcome to August Please Save Us!!! Location Forum

guido4475

Not a Member
I need to catch up on those I guess....still trying to find the movie "The Beastmaster"...Kira was her name.....20 years later...still have her etched in my memory data bank.....

guido4475

Not a Member
Yeah, that was a pretty bad movie. I do remember The Beastmaster. It was pretty cool.

Wasn't that wild when these creatures land in between them and the enemy, and open up like a robe that was around the enemies body, and wrap it around the enemy, and they put their heads down, and nothing but bones fall to the ground out from the bottom of the robes?? I don't get into that kind of stuff too often, but that was wild....now, if we can only do that to the cheap freight rate runners in this industry....lol...all our problems would be solved....."Hey, Buddy, come here, I want to show you something...lol"....Not even 24 hours since I unloaded and I am going bonkers.....

mike1753

Seasoned Expediter
Welcome everyone to August. I have had a good week so far after the Expo. Really would like for it to continue. Sitting in Tennessee recharging my batteries for a new great week.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using EO Forums mobile app

RoadTime

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
As if I needed more headaches with my consistently inconsistent house projects crew, Drama enters the picture. The husband heads the crew, the wife is doing the painting. Over the weekend something major happened between them, and the Wife took the kid and moved out of the house. Now neither can be at the same place at the same time. Time is running out, I need to get back out on the road. One way or another this is coming to an end this week.

Last edited:

ebsprintin

Veteran Expediter
As if I needed more headaches with my consistently inconsistent house projects crew, Drama enters the picture. The husband heads the crew, the wife is doing the painting. Over the weekend something major happened between them, and the Wife took the kid and moved out of the house. Now neither can be at the same place at the same time. Time is running out, I need to get back out on the road. One way or another this is coming to an end this week.

maybe you found a housesitter. --eb

guido4475

Not a Member

Just as I always felt it was never a good idea to have a married couple's dual income be generated from the same employer, I feel this applies to things of what you are going through as well. Sorry to hear of you're dilemma, but at least they didn't sabotage each other's work....

jelliott

Veteran Expediter
Motor Carrier Executive
US Army
Just as I always felt it was never a good idea to have a married couple's dual income be generated from the same employer, I feel this applies to things of what you are going through as well. Sorry to hear of you're dilemma, but at least they didn't sabotage each other's work....

It is a tough balance. I try to keep Greta and I very separate in the business for just that reason. I respect the teams that run together. That would be hard for many.

guido4475

Not a Member
This amount of silence in this thread is completely UN-acceptable and won't be tolerated any more...lol...

We are disappointing the whole Expeditors Online community by being so quiet...

Am I bored, or what?..

Time to go back to watching the Soprano's again...I watched 1.5 seasons so far this weekend...

Wolfeman68

Veteran Expediter
Fleet Owner
US Marines
This amount of silence in this thread is completely UN-acceptable and won't be tolerated any more...lol...

We are disappointing the whole Expeditors Online community by being so quiet...

Am I bored, or what?..

Time to go back to watching the Soprano's again...I watched 1.5 seasons so far this weekend...
Busy with an HVAC issue here at the house. Looks like an all nighter.

guido4475

Not a Member
Time for a shower. As much as I hate to pay for one, I hate even more being stale. Freshness has a price. Really needing a load today.

jelliott

Veteran Expediter
Motor Carrier Executive
US Army
It is steadily ticking up. Never as fast as any of is would like. But still moving in a good direction! Darn Canadian holiday today.....

jelliott

Veteran Expediter
Motor Carrier Executive
US Army
That video is pretty spot on. Shared it with customer service and the management team.