Weekend

piper1

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
I'm at home, so....I'm going to plan on some kind of major work on the truck that tears it apart....that usually makes the phone ring with a load offer;). After how slow it has been this week I'm willing to try anything. Otherwise, me n the real Piper will hang out n watch football.

cheri1122

Veteran Expediter
Driver
Delivered today [3 days early!] in El Paso, and after reading how slow it is here, was looking forward to a nice warm weekend, doing laundry. But now I have a load picking up tomorrow, for Michigan!
Oh well, it's cold & rainy here anyhow.

Jack_Berry

Moderator Emeritus
2nite toledo. 2morrow....maybe wisc unless the phone rings 2nite. wisc for doctor appt in the morning then back in service.

Shadowpanda

Seasoned Expediter
Saturday..at home washing clothes. Already mostly packed. Sunday drive to Canton and spend the night at my co-drivers house.
Monday: FECC Orientation!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D:D:cool::cool:

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
"What? Help? Have you not already determined that I am God's gift to expediting?" :p

I did, but I was going to teach you what mistakes to avoid!!! I have, after all, made everyone of them!!!

Good luck out here!!

Shadowpanda

Seasoned Expediter
"What? Help? Have you not already determined that I am God's gift to expediting?" :p

I did, but I was going to teach you what mistakes to avoid!!! I have, after all, made everyone of them!!!

Good luck out here!!

Grasshopper humbly awaits any and all telling of mistakes made previously by others!

Kyle06

Seasoned Expediter
Yeah we are sitting in Memphis, tn... Then we are heading to Dallas, TX.... Monday for a Tuesday delivery, man I'm hoping this picks back up soon

skyraider

Veteran Expediter
US Navy
Usually Im in Middle Tennessee everyweekend because I'm running a milkrun tuesday thru Saturday between Knoxville and Nashville till further notice. I'm not running all over the country for the moment. It:D wont last forever................