Vicious Storm; Are All Expediters Well?

Dabus1952

Seasoned Expediter
Was heading south on I55 towards ST Louis on friday .The cross winds were bad. Arrivied in O Fallon Illinois that afternoon to sunny skys and about 63 degree's .By 4pm a cold front came thru it poured rain , hail and high winds within 20 minutes the tornato sirens were sounding. I guess it touched down on empty fields. Left St Louis on sunday afternoon it was again in the high 60s .The further north we got the colder .Woke up monday am in Kenosha Wi with 3 inches of snow.Yesterday was a cold rainny day.

denny2010

Expert Expediter
was just outside greensboro,nc when those storms came through there. we made it. tv said people spotted 63 tornados around and in north carolina....glad we were ok...

chefdennis

Veteran Expediter
Drove up from Marion AL to Shelby Township MI last night. All was good till i hit Louisville Ky...70 mph winds, downpour rains and 45-50 mph driving in some spots all along I-71 towards cincinnati Oh..Word of tornados, but only had high winds..came upon a TT on its side in the Rest Area on 71 north just south of Florence KY and several TT and "doubles" blown off the road or blocking south bound 71...

Crossed the river into Ohio and had mild winds and rain up to Wapakoneta Oh..then it was pretty clear the rest of the way with showers off and on, but nothing out of the ordinary..

It was a mess for a while and driving this new Van with its higher center of gravity verses the old regular CV in all of the high winds was a new "fun" experience....:rolleyes:

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
Drove up from Marion AL to Shelby Township MI last night. All was good till i hit Louisville Ky...70 mph winds, downpour rains and 45-50 mph driving in some spots all along I-71 towards cincinnati Oh..Word of tornados, but only had high winds..came upon a TT on its side in the Rest Area on 71 north just south of Florence KY and several TT and "doubles" blown off the road or blocking south bound 71...

Crossed the river into Ohio and had mild winds and rain up to Wapakoneta Oh..then it was pretty clear the rest of the way with showers off and on, but nothing out of the ordinary..

It was a mess for a while and driving this new Van with its higher center of gravity verses the old regular CV in all of the high winds was a new "fun" experience....:rolleyes:
Air Tabs will reduce that stress....