UPS Applicants

EagleRiverWI

Seasoned Expediter
There is an expedite customer 18 miles from my house in northern Wisconsin. When I asked how often he needs our service, he said he wished we had a truck in his parking lot every day. I got one load out of there in 8 months. I usually have to deadhead 150 miles from home for loads. Can UPS bring in new customer like this by hiring trucks in the immediate area?

Roger Noel
Eagle River, WI

jbrbears

Seasoned Expediter
That is a question that I wouldn't know the answer to, that's a sales question. Unfortunately, we (the little guys) are getting almost zero information as to what our sales is doing, or how they do it.

jbrbears

Seasoned Expediter
Sioux City, no. DFW Area...depends on what you are driving. currently looking for 1 or 2 teams in a 22-24 ft unit right now. wouldn't start driving until mid to late January, so the holidays wouldn't be a factor on how slow it is right now. ;)

Zoli

Veteran Expediter
Do you have some openings in Atlanta GA,for a 1 T van?Thank you for your answer,Zoltan 404 401 9300

Zoli

Veteran Expediter
Hi! Next week I will buy a 1t van? Do you have somethingin Atlanta,GA?Thank you very much.Zoltan 404 401 9300

jbrbears

Seasoned Expediter
Nothing at the moment. My sales staff has alerted me to a possible 2-3 new accounts there, so check back with me in about 4-6 weeks.

kuhbie

Expert Expediter
I will be buying a 2002 White 2500 Sprinter can you use me in the Dayton, Cincinnati or Richmond,IN area. I woul like to day trip if at all possible

outlander

Seasoned Expediter
Hi
me and my wife drive as a team,we have a 3 axle d-unit(22 foot box).we are 80 miles west of dallas,tx.we was with con-way now for 6.5 years
before they went toe's up. is this something that you can use. THX.
John

jbrbears

Seasoned Expediter
LOOKING FOR A CARGO VAN NEAR CINCINNATI. We have the possibility of a new account in Cincy that goes up to Michigan or down to Tennessee daily, I believe it's five days a week. If you are interested, or happen to know someone who lives in/near Cincy who is, please direct them to the UPS tab on the website, or have them call 877-851-6112. thanks.